Lance & Sandra Bullock

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Scott Leckey, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Scott Leckey

    Scott Leckey Guest

    Tags:

  2. W K

    W K Guest

  3. Graham

    Graham Guest

  4. >TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!

    >;-)

    Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$ do not post my correct 1 on
    *any* public forum - thanks

  5. W K

    W K Guest

    "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
    > >
    > >;-)
    > >

    > Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)

    What if _she_ was ?

  6. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
    > > >
    > > >;-)
    > > >

    > > Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)
    >
    > What if _she_ was ?

    No offence to the PSF's other half intended, but neither scenario seems all that likely. :)

    --
    Dave...

  7. Msa

    Msa Guest

    "Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote
    in
    > > message news:[email protected]...

    > > > Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband
    ;-)

    > > What if _she_ was ?
    >
    > No offence to the PSF's other half intended, but neither scenario seems all that likely. :)
    >
    > --
    > Dave...

    I can see it now...SPEED 3. Lance on his bike at the Velodrome for 4 hours...can't stop or the bomb
    will go off! Guess it would have to be a tandem though!

    --
    Mark (MSA)

    Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

  9. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Andy must be edykated coz e writed:

    > "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
    >>
    >> ;-)
    >>
    >> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12878006,00.html
    >>
    >> Scott Leckey
    >>

    > Nicked from a web site :-
    >
    > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    >
    > LOL!

    Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"

    --
    Ian

    http://www.catrike.co.uk

  10. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...

    > Nicked from a web site :-
    >
    > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"

    Well it is rumoured that Texans just love their cattle.

    ;~)

  11. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

  12. Graham

    Graham Guest

  13. Graham

    Graham Guest

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling Sent:
    Monday, October 27, 2003 2:30 PM Subject: Re: Lance & Sandra Bullock

    > Andy must be edykated coz e writed:
    >

    > > "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates
    him!

    > >> ;-)
    > >>
    > >> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12878006,00.html
    > >>
    > >> Scott Leckey
    > >>

    > > Nicked from a web site :-
    > >
    > > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    > >
    > > LOL!
    > >

    > Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
    >
    > --
    And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock" G

  14. Ian

    Ian Guest

    graham must be edykated coz e writed:

    > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
    > Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:30 PM Subject: Re: Lance & Sandra Bullock
    >

    >> Andy must be edykated coz e writed:
    >>

    >>> "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...
    > him!

    >>> Nicked from a web site :-
    >>>
    >>> "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    >>>
    >>> LOL!
    >>>

    >> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
    >>
    >> --
    > And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock" G

    ROFL

    --
    Ian

    http://www.catrike.co.uk

  15. On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:47:02 GMT, graham wrote:
    >>> 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    >>
    >> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
    >>
    > And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock"

    Another? Latest?

  16. Marc

    Marc Guest

  17. Marc

    Marc Guest

    In article <BBC33EF5.155E0%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > Nicked from a web site :-
    > >
    > > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    > >
    > > LOL!
    > >

    > Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"

    A pity he's already used "It's not about the the bike!"

  18. Jp

    Jp Guest

    "marc" <marccdimspamremovedimspamto [email protected]eeprint.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <BBC33EF5.155E0%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > > >

    > > > Nicked from a web site :-
    > > >
    > > > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
    > > >
    > > > LOL!
    > > >

    > > Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
    > >
    > A pity he's already used "It's not about the the bike!"

    Every semen counts