Lance & Sandra Bullock

>TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
>
>;-)

Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$ do not post my correct 1 on
*any* public forum - thanks

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
> >
> >;-)
> >

> Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)

What if _she_ was ?

"W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
> > >
> > >;-)
> > >

> > Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband ;-)
>
> What if _she_ was ?

No offence to the PSF's other half intended, but neither scenario seems all that likely. :)

--
Dave...

"Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote
in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> > > Personally spekaing, I'd only be jealous if he was bonking my husband
;-)

> > What if _she_ was ?
>
> No offence to the PSF's other half intended, but neither scenario seems all that likely. :)
>
> --
> Dave...

I can see it now...SPEED 3. Lance on his bike at the Velodrome for 4 hours...can't stop or the bomb
will go off! Guess it would have to be a tandem though!

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

Andy must be edykated coz e writed:

> "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates him!
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12878006,00.html
>>
>> Scott Leckey
>>

> Nicked from a web site :-
>
> "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
>
> LOL!

Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling Sent:
Monday, October 27, 2003 2:30 PM Subject: Re: Lance & Sandra Bullock

> Andy must be edykated coz e writed:
>

> > "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> TdF legend, and now he's bonking Sandra Bullock. Hands up who hates
him!

> >> ;-)
> >>
> >> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12878006,00.html
> >>
> >> Scott Leckey
> >>

> > Nicked from a web site :-
> >
> > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
> >
> > LOL!
> >

> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
>
> --
And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock" G

graham must be edykated coz e writed:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
> Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:30 PM Subject: Re: Lance & Sandra Bullock
>

>> Andy must be edykated coz e writed:
>>

>>> "Scott Leckey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
> him!

>>> Nicked from a web site :-
>>>
>>> "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>

>> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
>>
>> --
> And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock" G

ROFL

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:47:02 GMT, graham wrote:
>>> 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
>>
>> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
>>
> And when they split "Lance drops a Bullock"

Another? Latest?

In article <BBC33EF5.155E0%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> > Nicked from a web site :-
> >
> > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
> >
> > LOL!
> >

> Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"

A pity he's already used "It's not about the the bike!"

"marc" <marccdimspamremovedimspamto [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <BBC33EF5.155E0%[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> > >

> > > Nicked from a web site :-
> > >
> > > "Can see the headlines now: 'Lance gets new Bullock!'"
> > >
> > > LOL!
> > >

> > Would have thought it more likely "Bullock gets Lanced"
> >
> A pity he's already used "It's not about the the bike!"

Every semen counts