Road Cycling · Public discussion

Lance ... so happy to be here I could ...

Started by Psycholist · · Last activity · 8 posts · 733 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
9 February 2004
Last activity
10 February 2004
Original author
Psycholist
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
733
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cyclingnews.comnews.php

    ... just soil myself.

  2. that's great. I think he is spankin and thinkin of the chickerdie behind him.

  3. JTN said:

    that's great. I think he is spankin and thinkin of the chickerdie behind him.

    Isn't that his mom?

    JT

  4. "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JTN said:

    that's great. I think he is spankin and thinkin of the chickerdie behind him.

    Isn't that his mom?

    JT


    Early nomination for post of the year!

  5. B. Lafferty said:

    "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JTN said:

    that's great. I think he is spankin and thinkin of the chickerdie behind him.

    Isn't that his mom?

    JT


    Early nomination for post of the year!

    If she looked more like his ex-wife I might agree.

    Bob Schwartz [email hidden]

  6. In article <[email hidden]>,

    John Forrest Tomlinson said:
    JTN said:

    that's great. I think he is spankin and thinkin of the chickerdie behind him.

    Isn't that his mom?

    JT

    Ouch, JT, ouch. heh.

    From the looks on their mugs, I'd venture that someone might have dropped a "Is my 50 minutes up
    yet?" bomb.

    --
    tanx, Howard

    "We're not laughing -at- you, we're laughing -with- you..) "But... I'm not
    laughing???" Happiness

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  7. whats kind of gross is that every chick he dates/marries looks just like his mom....... kinda sick

  8. It looks like someone asked him how much Kristin got in the settlement.

    "JTN" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    whats kind of gross is that every chick he dates/marries looks just like


    his

    Quoted message said:

    mom....... kinda sick

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.