Lance & wife separating

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very sad. I hope it all works out for the best for all concerned.

http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Tags:

2. Rory

Rory Guest

3. Neal Milne

Neal Milne Guest

4. >He can always go and live with his mum. Have you noticed she looks identical to his missus. Some
    >subconscious psychological issues there?

It is spooky. Perhaps they are clones!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

5. "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Very sad. I hope it all works out for the best for all concerned.
    >
    > http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286
    >
    > helen s

Aye. I must say although I admire the feats of strength/endurance, I quite deliberately refrain from
    supporting *pro* cycling as it appears to exact tremendous personal tolls on all involved. Then
    again I'm not really a great fan of professional competitive sports of any kind for this reason.

Its even sadder as the bloke managed to do the Tour Des Drogues *clean*!

I found this on the web:

"Cinq types différents de " pot belge " ont ainsi pu être identifiés. La caractéristique commune
    consistait en une très forte concentration d'amphétamine (14 à 52 mg/ml). Selon les échantillons,
    elle était associée à tout ou partie des substances suivantes : héroïne (12,5 µg/ml), cocaïne (2,3 à
    9 µg/ml), éthanol, acide acétylsalicylique, carbasalate calcique, phénacétine, éthenzamide,
    butanamides et caféine. "

Bloody hell! If a dealer sold *this* stuff on the rave scene, they would be hounded out for selling
    "bad gear"! And people inject this shit into their buttocks (ouch!) just to win a cycling race?...

I suppose its mild compared to the vet. steroids....

Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.