Lance & wife separating

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wafflycathcsdir

Very sad. I hope it all works out for the best for all concerned.

http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

>He can always go and live with his mum. Have you noticed she looks identical to his missus. Some
>subconscious psychological issues there?

It is spooky. Perhaps they are clones!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

"wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Very sad. I hope it all works out for the best for all concerned.
>
> http://www.procycling.com/news_main.asp?newsId=4286
>
> helen s

Aye. I must say although I admire the feats of strength/endurance, I quite deliberately refrain from
supporting *pro* cycling as it appears to exact tremendous personal tolls on all involved. Then
again I'm not really a great fan of professional competitive sports of any kind for this reason.

Its even sadder as the bloke managed to do the Tour Des Drogues *clean*!

I found this on the web:

"Cinq types différents de " pot belge " ont ainsi pu être identifiés. La caractéristique commune
consistait en une très forte concentration d'amphétamine (14 à 52 mg/ml). Selon les échantillons,
elle était associée à tout ou partie des substances suivantes : héroïne (12,5 µg/ml), cocaïne (2,3 à
9 µg/ml), éthanol, acide acétylsalicylique, carbasalate calcique, phénacétine, éthenzamide,
butanamides et caféine. "

***********! If a dealer sold *this* stuff on the rave scene, they would be hounded out for selling
"bad gear"! And people inject this **** into their buttocks (ouch!) just to win a cycling race?...

I suppose its mild compared to the vet. steroids....

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.