lances evil plan??

joegunn

Mar 16, 2005
here is a theory that i heard. ponder it while your on the toilette......
lance gets as clean as possible stops taking whatever he is taking so there is no way he can get caught for any type of doping. with out his drugs, he looses this years tour with a smile on his face and still collects his cash from discovery and says au revior.
just a theory, no death threats for saying that lance dopes , please. i believe they all do if it makes you feel better.
*lance has been quoted saying "six is magical, seven is just another number" badum chhhhhh.

What you suggest is entirely reasonable and quite plausible. I have envisioned such an outcome.

Every successful busnessman needs an 'exit strategy' especially if addiction and recovery mean anything.

There must be a way out or the fatalistic view will come true.

You can bet that Thom Weisel has suggested some sort of a scenario whereby a post-tour life is constructed.

The only question remaining is whether Lance accepts such well intended advice or continues with his natural tendencies.

Quiting and/or losing is not a Lance Armstrong trait.

joegunn said:
lance gets as clean as possible stops taking whatever he is taking so there is no way he can get caught for any type of doping. with out his drugs, he looses this years tour with a smile on his face and still collects his cash from discovery and says au revior.
just a theory, no death threats for saying that lance dopes , please. i believe they all do if it makes you feel better.
*lance has been quoted saying "six is magical, seven is just another number" badum chhhhhh.

an interesting theory. although you'll probably now get bombarded with abuse by Lance fans. Don't say you weren't warned :D

Flyer said:
What you suggest is entirely reasonable and quite plausible. I have envisioned such an outcome.

Every successful busnessman needs an 'exit strategy' especially if addiction and recovery mean anything.

There must be a way out or the fatalistic view will come true.

You can bet that Thom Weisel has suggested some sort of a scenario whereby a post-tour life is constructed.

The only question remaining is whether Lance accepts such well intended advice or continues with his natural tendencies.

Quiting and/or losing is not a Lance Armstrong trait.
this is true... he is a go getter... though if the price is right.......

joegunn said:

If he wins the tour,then does that make him innocent of doping?

limerickman said:
It's a dastardly plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My plan is also to ,not train hard, drink too much,eat too much and not win any races and not draw attention to myself. And....so far my plan is working flawlwesly.
I will be selling my plan "The Coverts Dopers Way Out" in hard back for $29.95 or full training package on CD for $49.95.

jhuskey said:
My plan is also to ,not train hard, drink too much,eat too much and not win any races and not draw attention to myself. And....so far my plan is working flawlwesly.
I will be selling my plan "The Coverts Dopers Way Out" in hard back for $29.95 or full training package on CD for $49.95.

A fiendish, dastardly plan, it is to.

I'll buy the hardback and CD version please !

Charge it to my VISA account number...................

Not exactly 'evil' but quite possible.
They're all upto dodgy business , would be foolish of him to push the boat out and get caught in his last ever race and tarnish what he has achieved.
That said , theres alot of time left till July and by saying its his last one he is motivating himself.That motivation must have been sapped after breaking the record.I wouldnt rule him out of winning , although im not betting on him like i have the last few years.

limerickman said:
A fiendish, dastardly plan, it is to.

I'll buy the hardback and CD version please !

Charge it to my VISA account number...................

I also accept "Irish Express".

jhuskey said:

Brilliant!

jhuskey said:

On the CD version , is there a section on " Recreational drugs? "

wolfix said:
On the CD version , is there a section on " Recreational drugs? "

That actually come in another Cd pack. "How To Spend Your Cycling Retirement" "Or I Taken My Last EPO,Now What?"

jhuskey said:
That actually come in another Cd pack. "How To Spend Your Cycling Retirement" "Or I Taken My Last EPO,Now What?"
Yes yes...... I think I saw you on the 'Oprah" discussing your CD set. I remember at the time I was going to wait and get the boxed set. I didn't appreciate the way Dr. Phil rolled his eyes every time you spoke during Oprah's interview of you.......

wolfix said:
Yes yes...... I think I saw you on the 'Oprah" discussing your CD set. I remember at the time I was going to wait and get the boxed set. I didn't appreciate the way Dr. Phil rolled his eyes every time you spoke during Oprah's interview of you.......

Dr. Phil is a hack. He promotes a weight loss plan..hah the guy is a moose.

joegunn said:

I hate to contribute to the world of doping speculation, but it is kind of fun. One theory that has been advanced about lance is that his sudden decision to not race in Athens was because of the new blood doping controls (i.e. the ones that tyler got caught with) that were being introduced. I think there are a lot of things wrong with this because if lance blood dopes, he probably uses his own blood and therefore would not be caught by the test (that is at least based off of my understanding of the test from reading the USADA arbitration opinions in the tyler case). I hate this speculation when there is not much evidence but for a rider that peaks once a year the transfusion of your own centrifuged red blood cells from a few months earlier seems to be a very attractive doping method.

joegunn said:

Doesn't make sense to me. Why does he need to "get clean" in order not to get caught now? He hasn't tested positive yet. Are you saying that he needs to be clean now because of the new testing procedures? If that's the case, why wouldn't he just retire now and end with a win in the TdF vs. retiring after the race and ending his carreer with a loss in the TdF?

jhuskey said:
Dr. Phil is a hack. He promotes a weight loss plan..hah the guy is a moose.

LOL! That's exactly what I thought when I saw that Dr. Phil has come out with a weight loss plan. Evidently it doesn't work for him. But I guess people are still supposed to spend their hard earned money to learn his weight-loss "secret".