Last NYNY

Erin Marsh

Guest
And it's not a good one. Way too much indulging over Christmas. I'm up
2½ kilos, 5.5 pounds. Ouch. Still, nowhere to go but down from here.
It's a new year so time to throw away the past and start anew! :)
--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

sorry you gained, good luck this year, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And it's not a good one. Way too much indulging over Christmas. I'm up 2½ kilos, 5.5 pounds. Ouch.
> Still, nowhere to go but down from here. It's a new year so time to throw away the past and start
> anew! :)
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Sorry about the gain, but with your "fresh start" attitude, it'll be gone before too long.

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 12:35:21 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

>And it's not a good one. Way too much indulging over Christmas. I'm up 2½ kilos, 5.5 pounds. Ouch.
>Still, nowhere to go but down from here. It's a new year so time to throw away the past and start
>anew! :)

awww, Erin. Too bad about the gain. (I had a little one too over Christmas.) As you say...it's a new
year. Good luck on losing this week.

Carol

318/239.4/169
78.6 lost since December 2002
I am a slim person in process.
"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And it's not a good one. Way too much indulging over Christmas. I'm up
> 2½ kilos, 5.5 pounds. Ouch. Still, nowhere to go but down from here.
> It's a new year so time to throw away the past and start anew! :)
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves"
> Sir Edmund Hilary

Aww Erin, same as me girl. Hang in there... we can get the poundage back off again... no worries at
all! *hugs*

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.6/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And it's not a good one. Way too much indulging over Christmas. I'm up 2½ kilos, 5.5 pounds. Ouch.
> Still, nowhere to go but down from here. It's a new year so time to throw away the past and start
> anew! :)
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 09:28:33 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Sorry about the gain, but with your "fresh start" attitude, it'll be gone before too long.

Thanks PR, I'm sure it'll be off in no time. I went swimming today for the first time in 5 years. It
felt so good so there's another way to get going.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 16:28:18 GMT, "Carol in NC"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>awww, Erin. Too bad about the gain. (I had a little one too over Christmas.)

Thanks, and sorry. Thank heavens Christmas is only once a year.

> As you say...it's a new year. Good luck on losing this week.

Thanks Carol, you too :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:13:23 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Aww Erin, same as me girl. Hang in there... we can get the poundage back off again... no worries at
>all! *hugs*

Thanks Kristin, and hugs right back at ya babe :)

I went swimming today for the first time in 5 years. Man did it feel good. I'm definitely going to
have to add it into my exercise routine. Does that count as an NSV? It's the first time I've been
brave enough to venture out in public in a swimsuit for 5 years. Yay me...lol...

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

not just an nsv, a great big NSV!!!, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:13:23 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Aww Erin, same as me girl. Hang in there... we can get the poundage back off again... no worries
> >at all! *hugs*
>
> Thanks Kristin, and hugs right back at ya babe :)
>
> I went swimming today for the first time in 5 years. Man did it feel good. I'm definitely going to
> have to add it into my exercise routine. Does that count as an NSV? It's the first time I've been
> brave enough to venture out in public in a swimsuit for 5 years. Yay me...lol...
>
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Water exercise is one of my favorite ways to earn activity points. Now that you're in the heat of
summer, swimming must feel especially wonderful. I love it when exercise is also FUN!

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:13:53 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 09:28:33 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Sorry about the gain, but with your "fresh start" attitude, it'll be gone before too long.
>
>Thanks PR, I'm sure it'll be off in no time. I went swimming today for the first time in 5 years.
>It felt so good so there's another way to get going.

Yay YOU, Erin! I'd say that counts as a major NSV! I'm so happy for you! I've gotta work on my
bravery where swimsuits are concerned. ;)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.6/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:13:23 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Aww Erin, same as me girl. Hang in there... we can get the poundage back off again... no worries
> >at all! *hugs*
>
> Thanks Kristin, and hugs right back at ya babe :)
>
> I went swimming today for the first time in 5 years. Man did it feel good. I'm definitely going to
> have to add it into my exercise routine. Does that count as an NSV? It's the first time I've been
> brave enough to venture out in public in a swimsuit for 5 years. Yay me...lol...

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:05:50 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Water exercise is one of my favorite ways to earn activity points. Now that you're in the heat of
>summer, swimming must feel especially wonderful. I love it when exercise is also FUN!

I just wish I had more time to fit swimming in. My kids refuse to go in the water so I can't even go
water walking to use the extra resistance.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:40:44 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Yay YOU, Erin! I'd say that counts as a major NSV! I'm so happy for you! I've gotta work on my
>bravery where swimsuits are concerned. ;)

They're awful things. I wore a pair of shorts over the top of them but it's a start. I have no doubt
you'll be parading around in a swimsuit one of these days Kristin :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary