Last stage gear for UPS

Sm

Guest
US Postal are wearing new gear with 'US Mail' on the legs instead of Postal, any reason?

"Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "EP" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > Yes. Retro-ism is the theme of this year's Tour de France.
> >

> > "SM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... US
> > Postal are wearing new gear with 'US Mail' on the legs instead of Postal, any reason?
> >

> the uniforms where finally delivered by us postal
>
> sorry had to say that

That is one of the better ones I have read in a while. Thank you!

"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "EP" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>>
>> > Yes. Retro-ism is the theme of this year's Tour de France.
>> >

>> > "SM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > US Postal are wearing new gear with 'US Mail' on the legs instead of Postal, any reason?
>> >

>> the uniforms where finally delivered by us postal
>>
>> sorry had to say that
>

> That is one of the better ones I have read in a while. Thank you!

US Postal-Berry Floor got a fine of Sw.Frs 4.500 + Sw.Frs 200 for each of the 9 riders, because they
were riding in the last stage in a "special" jersey, which is not allowed according to the rules