LBS Recommendations in/around Sheffield

Tony B

Guest
Hi, I've a mate in Sheff that wants to get into cycling; nothing too
much, a few trundles with his 1yo on a carrier but he's making all the
wrong noises about buying a full suss BSO. He's also hopelessly addicted
to bling so really needs to get in touch with a good LBS before he ends
up with a proper pile of poo... can anyone recommend a good/helpful shop
in the Shefield area that could maybe help him?

Many thanks in advance,

Tony B

> up with a proper pile of poo... can anyone recommend a good/helpful shop
> in the Shefield area that could maybe help him?

jejames sheffield and north chesterfield

"Tony B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I've a mate in Sheff that wants to get into cycling; nothing too much, a
> few trundles with his 1yo on a carrier but he's making all the wrong noises
> about buying a full suss BSO. He's also hopelessly addicted to bling so
> really needs to get in touch with a good LBS before he ends up with a proper
> pile of poo... can anyone recommend a good/helpful shop in the Shefield area
> that could maybe help him?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Tony B

Also Langsett Cycles, Infirmary Road, Sheffield, S6 3DH
www.langsettcycles.co.uk
I bought my 2nd bike from them but it is a bit far away for me. Good but a bit
understaffed when I last visited.

I use JE James at the Old Fire Station , Rotherham -- they have a good staff
and I have always found them to be very helpful

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

in message <[email protected]>, Tony B
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Hi, I've a mate in Sheff that wants to get into cycling; nothing too
> much, a few trundles with his 1yo on a carrier but he's making all the
> wrong noises about buying a full suss BSO. He's also hopelessly addicted
> to bling so really needs to get in touch with a good LBS before he ends
> up with a proper pile of poo... can anyone recommend a good/helpful shop
> in the Shefield area that could maybe help him?

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op in Leeds?

Never been to the Leeds branch, but EBC Edinburgh is an /excellent/ shop.

Anagram: I'm soon broke.