LC ice cream

Cubit

Guest
I love low carb ice cream. I have a pretty good idea how much I can have
before I get gas. Also, there is a higher dosage that can be like a
laxative. I avoid that.

My dog was very interested in my bowl of vanilla ice cream, so I gave him a
small treat. He only got about two tablespoons of it. I figured that would
be safe. -I was wrong. My dog has diarrhea, and I get to clean it up. You
can tell when a dog is feeling guilty about something in the way he behaves.
The poor guy knows that he not supposed to spray **** all over the house.
My fault. My fault. My fault.

Cubit wrote:
> I love low carb ice cream. I have a pretty good idea how much I can have
> before I get gas. Also, there is a higher dosage that can be like a
> laxative. I avoid that.
>
> My dog was very interested in my bowl of vanilla ice cream, so I gave him a
> small treat. He only got about two tablespoons of it. I figured that would
> be safe. -I was wrong. My dog has diarrhea, and I get to clean it up. You
> can tell when a dog is feeling guilty about something in the way he behaves.
> The poor guy knows that he not supposed to spray **** all over the house.
> My fault. My fault. My fault.

Poor dog, but funny story....

Reminds me of a time in college where someone's dog got into their
stash of cannabis-butter (no, it wasn't my dog or my pot). I felt sorry
for that dog, but it was hilarious... probably less of a mess though.