LC ice cream

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    I love low carb ice cream. I have a pretty good idea how much I can have
    before I get gas. Also, there is a higher dosage that can be like a
    laxative. I avoid that.

    My dog was very interested in my bowl of vanilla ice cream, so I gave him a
    small treat. He only got about two tablespoons of it. I figured that would
    be safe. -I was wrong. My dog has diarrhea, and I get to clean it up. You
    can tell when a dog is feeling guilty about something in the way he behaves.
    The poor guy knows that he not supposed to spray poop all over the house.
    My fault. My fault. My fault.

    Tags:

  2. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

    Cubit wrote:
    > I love low carb ice cream. I have a pretty good idea how much I can have
    > before I get gas. Also, there is a higher dosage that can be like a
    > laxative. I avoid that.
    >
    > My dog was very interested in my bowl of vanilla ice cream, so I gave him a
    > small treat. He only got about two tablespoons of it. I figured that would
    > be safe. -I was wrong. My dog has diarrhea, and I get to clean it up. You
    > can tell when a dog is feeling guilty about something in the way he behaves.
    > The poor guy knows that he not supposed to spray poop all over the house.
    > My fault. My fault. My fault.

    Poor dog, but funny story....

    Reminds me of a time in college where someone's dog got into their
    stash of cannabis-butter (no, it wasn't my dog or my pot). I felt sorry
    for that dog, but it was hilarious... probably less of a mess though.