Leather / Cotton Rack Top Bag

"rothers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone know where I can get a traditional styled leather/cotton rack top
> bag in
> the UK ?

Carradice would be my first guess. Cotton duck, not leather though - but it
fits all those 'retro' needs.

cheers,
clive

"Clive George" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "rothers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Anyone know where I can get a traditional styled leather/cotton rack top
>> bag in
>> the UK ?

> Carradice would be my first guess. Cotton duck, not leather though - but
> it fits all those 'retro' needs.

And it doesn't use a zip, which is a good thing IMO.

cheers,
clive

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:47:43 +0100, "Clive George" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"rothers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Anyone know where I can get a traditional styled leather/cotton rack top
>> bag in
>> the UK ?

>Carradice would be my first guess. Cotton duck, not leather though - but it
>fits all those 'retro' needs.

Thanks Clive,

Just had a look at http://www.carradice.co.uk/

If only they did a rackbag in the same style as the Barley saddlebag that would
be perfect :)

Cheers

Neil

Quoting Clive George <[email protected]>:
>"rothers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>Anyone know where I can get a traditional styled leather/cotton rack top
>>bag in the UK ?

>Carradice would be my first guess.

Some combination of Carradice and Ben Haywards couldn't send me a Camper
Longflap after seven weeks wait; you might want to look for a vendor who
actually can sell their products...
Today is Monday, April.