Help! Over the past several months I have experienced frequent leg
pains, predominantly in the right leg--but not always. During the past
month, bruises have been appearing on my legs for no particular reason,
usually occurring around the bend of my knee. Today I noticed that a
large area on the back of both legs is bluish in colour. I struggle
with an eating disorder, and over the past few months, I have been
fighting against a relapse after 5 totally healthy years. I never
experienced these leg pains and discolorations before but wonder if it
might be related to my e.d. Comments appreciatied!
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
leg pain and blueness
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 17 December 2005
- Last activity
- 18 December 2005
- Original author
- mellygirl77
- Posts
- 6
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 664
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
x-no-archive: yes
mellygirl77 said:
Help! Over the past several months I have experienced frequent leg
pains, predominantly in the right leg--but not always. During the past
month, bruises have been appearing on my legs for no particular reason,
usually occurring around the bend of my knee. Today I noticed that a
large area on the back of both legs is bluish in colour. I struggle
with an eating disorder, and over the past few months, I have been
fighting against a relapse after 5 totally healthy years. I never
experienced these leg pains and discolorations before but wonder if it
might be related to my e.d. Comments appreciatied!Have you possibly had any tick bite exposure?
Susan
-
On 16 Dec 2005 16:14:30 -0800, "mellygirl77" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Help! Over the past several months I have experienced frequent leg
pains, predominantly in the right leg--but not always. During the past
month, bruises have been appearing on my legs for no particular reason,
usually occurring around the bend of my knee. Today I noticed that a
large area on the back of both legs is bluish in colour. I struggle
with an eating disorder, and over the past few months, I have been
fighting against a relapse after 5 totally healthy years. I never
experienced these leg pains and discolorations before but wonder if it
might be related to my e.d. Comments appreciatied!Jesus Christ MAN! Get to a Dr.
This could be circulation problems
and have very serious repurcussions.DB
-
Thank you for your response. I don't think I could have gotten a tick
bite, but there are some lots around our house that have just recently
been cleared, so I suppose that the disturbance could have sent ticks
onto our property. Something to check into--thanks! -
It's creeping me out, but it's the weekend, and I'm trying to avoid the
ER because like a dummy, my completed insurance packet is sitting on
the sofa just waiting to be taken back to work, so I'm not covered at
the moment! I am hoping that it will be okay until Monday when I can
go see my doctor. -
Please, let me know if you will find out more. I'm having the same problem -
eating disorder plus the same bruising. This is scary. I thought it was
caused by running or that I just hit myself at night.
Thanks."mellygirl77" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Help! Over the past several months I have experienced frequent leg
pains, predominantly in the right leg--but not always. During the past
month, bruises have been appearing on my legs for no particular reason,
usually occurring around the bend of my knee. Today I noticed that a
large area on the back of both legs is bluish in colour. I struggle
with an eating disorder, and over the past few months, I have been
fighting against a relapse after 5 totally healthy years. I never
experienced these leg pains and discolorations before but wonder if it
might be related to my e.d. Comments appreciatied!
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.