Lessyourimage.com Fantasy Cycling - Classics - Amstel Gold

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by swj, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. swj

    swj Guest

    Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    convenience.

    thanks for playing.

    lessyourimage.com - Fantasy Cycling

    Tags:

  2. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "swj" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Amstel Gold is tomorrow, yes I have taken an abhorrent amount of time to get
    > the startlist up again ! head on over to the usual place,
    > http://www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy to register your team at your earliest
    > convenience.

    OK!

    My team, with Bettini as my one overall pick to avoid the candy-ass rule:

    Beat Zberg (Swi, Gerolsteiner)
    Danilo Di Luca (Ita, Saeco)
    Erik Dekker (Ned, Rabobank)
    Michele Bartoli (Ita, CSC)
    Paolo Bettini (Ita, Quick.Step-Davitamon)

    -Sonarrat.