Let's keep the politics out of this NG

"Paul MacIntyre" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Greg- don't forget my favorite Rumsfeld quote "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

The only missing evidence that matters much is the total lack of any evidence that Iraq destroyed
the tons of chemical and biological weapons they admitted having in the 90's. Whether or not a bunch
of inspectors stumbling around Iraq can't find them doesn't prove anything, as Rumsfield stated.

>Or today's Wiley cartoon , a man in a prison cell telling another,"...so long story short, it turns
>out that for the rest of us, the legal term for pre-emptive strike is " Felonious Assault""

Sorry, but punishing non-compliance with terms of the cease-fire isn't "pre-emptive". Don't forget
the world was unanimous about the need to disarm Saddam - the only question was about the timing.

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> *"Greg"
>
> You're banned now. No more posting for you.
> *

Oh, Grag.. man, I feel for ya. I got banned too, or at least almost voted out at the last group
meeting ;-)

Luckily I flew out to the official HQ of this newsgroup and stated my case. With a little help and
some bribes I was let back in. It was nearly a disaster though.

You're going to have to buy beer for a LOT of people now, what a bummer for you.

--
gopherhockey
East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> *"Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | gopherhockey says:
> |
> | >Oh, Grag.. man, I feel for ya. I got banned too, or at least
> almost
> | >voted out at the last group meeting ;-)
> |
> | Hey - who let him in here with a sense of humour?
>
> Whoever they are, they obviously also overlooked his typo affliction.
>
> *

It wasn't a typo, I just like calling him Grag... "The Gragger", Grag-man.. etc. ;-)