LifeStyle Low Carb Bread - 4 Carbs per slice

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jim, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    LifeStyle Bread... America's Favorite Low Carb Bread A superior low carbohydrate bread Delicious,
    nutritious, filling Only 4 net carbs per slice

    http://www.lifestylebread.com

    Tags:

  2. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

    It is time to learn... We don't live on spam alone... Nor buy from spammers.

    --
    I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address. Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this
    email address before you use it: [email protected]

    Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

  3. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    And only 100 dollars a loaf, plus shipping and handling. ;-)

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    <[email protected]>...