Looking for a 0/90 degree road stem

I was wondering if anyone knows of a quality threadless road stem with
0 degree rise? So far Salsa is the only one I've found (Salsa Pro
Scandium SUL).

Thanks...

Ian in SD

On 17 Dec 2005 21:56:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone knows of a quality threadless road stem with
>0 degree rise? So far Salsa is the only one I've found (Salsa Pro
>Scandium SUL).
>
>Thanks...
>
>Ian in SD

Why 0 degree? A Deda Newton 31-86 will give the same position with
about 10mm of spacers moved one way or the other. Profile Hammer OS is
available in 0/90 degree at 70-120mm, and their H2O OS is also
available in0/90 deg. at 60-120mm

You could also use a Hope OS MTB stem, 0 deg x 90 or 110mm or a
Thomson X4 0 deg. x 50,70,90,100-120mm

Kinky Cowboy*

*Batteries not included
May contain traces of nuts