General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Looking for cooking temperatures

Started by Dee Randall · · Last activity · 23 posts · 511 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 April 2006
Last activity
9 April 2006
Original author
Dee Randall
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
511
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Damsel in dis Dress" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Dee Randall said:

    "Damsel in dis Dress" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.

    WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.

    Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

    Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I was
    remoting-by.)
    Tee Hee.
    Dee Dee

    That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
    it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!

    Carol
    --


    LOL - I've never denied it --
    Dee Dee

  2. "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat 08 Apr 2006 04:09:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in
    dis Dress?

    Quoted message said:
    Dee Randall said:

    "Damsel in dis Dress" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
    > <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >>I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.
    >
    > WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
    >
    > Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

    Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I
    was remoting-by.) Tee Hee.
    Dee Dee

    That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
    it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!

    Carol

    This is inexcusable of Dee! Where is her culture? I thought continued
    citizenship was contingent on having watched both of those films at least
    twice. I'm not sure we can trust her anymore. :-)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

    I've been trying to warn you, but --
    Dee Dee

  3. On Sat 08 Apr 2006 08:21:25p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat 08 Apr 2006 04:09:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel
    in dis Dress?

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >"Damsel in dis Dress" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >news:[email hidden]...
    >> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
    >> <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.
    >>
    >> WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
    >>
    >> Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North
    >
    >Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I
    >was remoting-by.) Tee Hee.
    >Dee Dee

    That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
    it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!

    Carol

    This is inexcusable of Dee! Where is her culture? I thought continued
    citizenship was contingent on having watched both of those films at
    least twice. I'm not sure we can trust her anymore. :-)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

    I've been trying to warn you, but --
    Dee Dee

    hehehe!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.