Looking for head tube sculpture

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Queso, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. Queso

    Queso Guest

    A long time ago (7-10 years) I saw a webpage of a sculptor who painted
    bikes and he had created a screaming face that could be brazed onto a
    head tube before a repaint. I cannot find the link anymore but would
    really like to score one of these before I have my frame custom
    painted.

    Does anyone have any info on this or on any other sculptors that could
    create a custom head badge?

    Tags:

  2. Peter Schwar

    Peter Schwar Guest

    That was Bikangelo or something like it. I see these on eBay once in a
    while. I think they went out of production just as many years ago....
    Cheers, Peter

    "Queso" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >A long time ago (7-10 years) I saw a webpage of a sculptor who painted
    > bikes and he had created a screaming face that could be brazed onto a
    > head tube before a repaint. I cannot find the link anymore but would
    > really like to score one of these before I have my frame custom
    > painted.
    >
    > Does anyone have any info on this or on any other sculptors that could
    > create a custom head badge?

  3. Queso

    Queso Guest