Looking for head tube sculpture

Queso

Guest
A long time ago (7-10 years) I saw a webpage of a sculptor who painted
bikes and he had created a screaming face that could be brazed onto a
head tube before a repaint. I cannot find the link anymore but would
really like to score one of these before I have my frame custom
painted.

Does anyone have any info on this or on any other sculptors that could
create a custom head badge?

That was Bikangelo or something like it. I see these on eBay once in a
while. I think they went out of production just as many years ago....
Cheers, Peter

news:[email protected]...