Looking for ride partners (road).

QUOTE=Tek524]i'm looking for the same but i live in toronto.[/QUOTE]
I live in scarborough and ride around the city on weekends. Which part of the city do you live in? I usually ride only on weekends.

Michael R.

Hello Michael i currently live downtown and i do my riding on lakeshore trail on weekdays when i have time but if you are looking for a riding partner let me know i'm still searching for one.=)

Tek524 said:
Hello Michael i currently live downtown and i do my riding on lakeshore trail on weekdays when i have time but if you are looking for a riding partner let me know i'm still searching for one.=)
I am looking for riding partners but I can only cycle on weekends right now due to my work schedule. I live in scarborough at neilson and ellesmere. I'm usually downtown on saturdays and could possibly bring my bike with me when I come downtown. I'm usually free after 2:00 -2:30 p.m. saturdays to ride.

Michael R.

Michael Reyes said:
I am looking for riding partners but I can only cycle on weekends right now due to my work schedule. I live in scarborough at neilson and ellesmere. I'm usually downtown on saturdays and could possibly bring my bike with me when I come downtown. I'm usually free after 2:00 -2:30 p.m. saturdays to ride.

Michael R.
Ok, I'm looking for riding partners as well. I'm from Burlington, Ontario: Any females who need some female friends to ride with? I'm used to riding with all men, which..isn't a bad thing at all ;) BUT, its nice to have variety :D
PM me for contact info.

origanic said:
Ok, I'm looking for riding partners as well. I'm from Burlington, Ontario: Any females who need some female friends to ride with? I'm used to riding with all men, which..isn't a bad thing at all ;) BUT, its nice to have variety :D
PM me for contact info.
Hello I'm looking for a ride partner as well and wouldn't mind cycling with a female..hehe..do u have msn or something we can chat?

Michael Reyes said:

Michael R.
Hi Micheal
I live at Morningside and Ellesmere. Can't get much closer than that. Sounds like were in the same situation with only being able to ride on weekeneds cause of work. I'm still trying to get a few more rides in this season. Let me know what you think.:)

clausen said:
Hi Micheal
I live at Morningside and Ellesmere. Can't get much closer than that. Sounds like were in the same situation with only being able to ride on weekeneds cause of work. I'm still trying to get a few more rides in this season. Let me know what you think.:)
Sounds good. I was able to go for a ride today at morningside park. I am now working part-time and looks like I'll have time to ride more freely this spring. I'm in contact with a couple of cyclists and would love to have a riding partner when I go for a ride.
Right now I'm justs stealing days to go for a bike ride but come spring or when the snow leaves contact me. My msn and e-mail is [email protected]

M

Hey. I live downtown too and would like to ride with some people.
Andre

:)
alui said:
Hey. I live downtown too and would like to ride with some people.
Andre

Hi Andre where abouts downtown do you live maybe we can ride together sometime, if you use msn please reply this thread with your msn contact so we can chat.

ttyl.
bye for now

Cyclesaurus said:
Any roadies from the Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows area out there lurking around?

One here, don't ride much in the winter but as soon as monsoon season ends I'd be up for a ride.

Now if we could just get those guys from Toronto to stop hijacking this thread, as usual they think the entire world revolves around them :)