Looking for Seattle -) Tacoma route

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Brady Montz, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Brady Montz

    Brady Montz Guest

    I'm looking for a nice route from downtown Seattle to Tacoma and back which minimizes hills, stop
    lights, and car fumes.

    My first guess at a loop route is to take Pacific highway down and the west valley hwy back. But I
    suspect that Pacific Highway is gonna get tiresome real fast.

    Thanks!

    --
    Brady Montz [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Brady Montz wrote:

    > I'm looking for a nice route from downtown Seattle to Tacoma and back which minimizes hills, stop
    > lights, and car fumes.
    >
    > My first guess at a loop route is to take Pacific highway down and the west valley hwy back. But I
    > suspect that Pacific Highway is gonna get tiresome real fast.

    http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/bikeguidemap06.htm

    Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Tolerance is recognizing that other people
    have different ideals and needs than you. Compromise is acting on that knowledge.