Looking for Seattle -) Tacoma route

Brady Montz

Guest
I'm looking for a nice route from downtown Seattle to Tacoma and back which minimizes hills, stop
lights, and car fumes.

My first guess at a loop route is to take Pacific highway down and the west valley hwy back. But I
suspect that Pacific Highway is gonna get tiresome real fast.

Thanks!

--
Brady Montz [email protected]

Brady Montz wrote:

> I'm looking for a nice route from downtown Seattle to Tacoma and back which minimizes hills, stop
> lights, and car fumes.
>
> My first guess at a loop route is to take Pacific highway down and the west valley hwy back. But I
> suspect that Pacific Highway is gonna get tiresome real fast.

http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/bikeguidemap06.htm

Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Tolerance is recognizing that other people
have different ideals and needs than you. Compromise is acting on that knowledge.