low saddlebags for Rans Tailwind

Doug Thomas

Guest
Another lurker decloaking to ask questions.

I have a Rans Tailwind and would like to put on some rear saddlebags for carrying more stuff from
the market and shopping to home Saturday mornings.

Can anyone refer me to any websites for bags for my bike?

We are a two Rans Family, my wife bought a short wheel base one, which she likes. I find that I keep
turning into my legs, so am very happy with the long wheel base.

Doug Thomas Welland Ontario

You probably already have a RANS or similar rear rack, right? If so, there are plenty of sites for
panniers. If you're like me (cheap) you might first try your local sporting goods store and see if
they have one that was returned or deeply discounted. I found one that was perfectly fine but had
been returned over a little blemish and got 2/3 off. Otherwise try www.nashbar.com ,
www.performancebike.com or if you want to stay in Canada try www.brauns.com .

Brian (also a dual RANS person) RANS V-Rex RANS Tailwind

news:[email protected]...