Professional Cycling · Public discussion

Luca Ascani positive for EPO

Started by JoshuaBoy · · Last activity · 8 posts · 1,822 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
2 August 2007
Last activity
6 March 2009
Original author
JoshuaBoy
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,822
Views / 30 days
7
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The Italian time-trial champion had tested positive for EPO following a test on June 26 (before the time-trial).

  2. JoshuaBoy said:

    The Italian time-trial champion had tested positive for EPO following a test on June 26 (before the time-trial).


    I´ve already posted it , but I rejoice because that will make Marco Pinotti be the time trial champion of Italy. He deserves it, he´s such a sincere person.

  3. JoshuaBoy said:

    The Italian time-trial champion had tested positive for EPO following a test on June 26 (before the time-trial).


    This is another case of a small rider who isn't any good giving in to temptation[/Liggett].

  4. Dead Star said:

    This is another case of a small rider who isn't any good giving in to temptation[/Liggett].


    I am glad they are catching the cheats, and I am sure the remaining boys are all clean. 😄

  5. But that is impossible... Luca Ascani was born in 83, and we know that the young generation does not dope !!

    😉

  6. earth_dweller said:

    But that is impossible... Luca Ascani was born in 83, and we know that the young generation does not dope !!

    😉

    Which younger generation? Frigo, Basso, Rumsus? Oh, I am sorry. They are not young anymore and where doped to the gills. I take it that Ascani is 24. Maybe an even younger generation does not dope. I am pretty sure that there is not rampant doping among the 11-12 year olds....I hope.

    Seriously, my brother told me about a conversation he had with a 16 year old trackie a few years ago. This kid was bragging that he was on EPO at the time. He is now racing on a pro squad and looks like a weightlifter. Must be taking something on top of the EPO.

  7. Frigo's Luggage said:

    Which younger generation? Frigo, Basso, Rumsus? Oh, I am sorry. They are not young anymore and where doped to the gills. I take it that Ascani is 24. Maybe an even younger generation does not dope. I am pretty sure that there is not rampant doping among the 11-12 year olds....I hope.

    Seriously, my brother told me about a conversation he had with a 16 year old trackie a few years ago. This kid was bragging that he was on EPO at the time. He is now racing on a pro squad and looks like a weightlifter. Must be taking something on top of the EPO.


    What an idiot. "Bragging" that your a cheat? Did your brother tell your cycling federation? It would sicken me if i had to race against any drug cheats (I race U19's).

  8. Frigo's Luggage said:

    Which younger generation? Frigo, Basso, Rumsus? Oh, I am sorry. They are not young anymore and where doped to the gills. I take it that Ascani is 24. Maybe an even younger generation does not dope. I am pretty sure that there is not rampant doping among the 11-12 year olds....I hope.

    Seriously, my brother told me about a conversation he had with a 16 year old trackie a few years ago. This kid was bragging that he was on EPO at the time. He is now racing on a pro squad and looks like a weightlifter. Must be taking something on top of the EPO.

    rreee

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.