lunch

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Tags:

  2. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > It was nearby, but decided not to dine.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/03-
    > > 0104034.jpg
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Whoah! You went mountain biking on Mars?

    It's common knowledge.

    Message 1 in thread From: Corvus Corvax
    ([email protected]) Subject: Mars Photos

    View this article only Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date:
    2004-01-08 19:00:11 PST

    Anybody been looking at the pictures Spirit sent back from
    Mars? Take a good look at this one especially:

    http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/corvuscorvax/marsphoto.jpg

    Something seemed might funny about it to me, so I blew up
    the image and did a little enhancement:

    http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/corvuscorvax/closeup.jpg

    I'll say one thing. The Freak can ride....

    CC

  4. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    > It was nearby, but decided not to dine.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/0301-
    > 04034.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Good thing for the critter. It'd get sick-n- probably die.
    Is that a bear track?

    We've had cougars sited along the river on the east edge of
    town, (before you get to GMan's hood) in a residential area
    that has the neighbors all aflivver. They just killed one
    yesterday, and new tracks are out this a.m.

    ON a ride up to Bogus Basin one morning we ran into fresh
    bear and cougar tracks. Maybe ole Darsh can redux his
    bear story.

    paladin