lunch

"James Calivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It was nearby, but decided not to dine.
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/03-
> > 0104034.jpg
> >
> > JD
>
> Whoah! You went mountain biking on Mars?

It's common knowledge.

Message 1 in thread From: Corvus Corvax
([email protected]) Subject: Mars Photos

View this article only Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date:
2004-01-08 19:00:11 PST

Anybody been looking at the pictures Spirit sent back from
Mars? Take a good look at this one especially:

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/corvuscorvax/marsphoto.jpg

Something seemed might funny about it to me, so I blew up
the image and did a little enhancement:

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/corvuscorvax/closeup.jpg

I'll say one thing. The Freak can ride....

CC

> It was nearby, but decided not to dine.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/0301-
> 04034.jpg
>
> JD

Good thing for the critter. It'd get sick-n- probably die.
Is that a bear track?

We've had cougars sited along the river on the east edge of
town, (before you get to GMan's hood) in a residential area
that has the neighbors all aflivver. They just killed one
yesterday, and new tracks are out this a.m.

ON a ride up to Bogus Basin one morning we ran into fresh
bear and cougar tracks. Maybe ole Darsh can redux his
bear story.

paladin