General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Mack is a pathological liar - check this out...

Started by Bay Area Dave · · Last activity · 29 posts · 1,050 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 May 2004
Last activity
23 May 2004
Original author
Bay Area Dave
Posts
29
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,050
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 29
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every turn.
    I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I stated on
    the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That much is
    true. The part that he lies about is that he claims I
    "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that date
    he changed his address by removing the "here", thereby
    thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was showing up
    again and I began once again refuting his lies as I find
    them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of attention that
    he purposely changed his address so that I'd see his
    pathetic postings again.

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't. I
    DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves. Liars
    have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw your own
    conclusions about Mack.

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    dave

  2. "Bay Area Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that
    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was
    showing up again and I began once again refuting his lies
    as I find them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of
    attention that he purposely changed his address so that
    I'd see his pathetic postings again.

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't.
    I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves.
    Liars have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw your own
    conclusions about Mack.

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    dave

    i have been watching both of you guys (for the past year)
    spend so much of your energy trying to burn each other -
    sometimes it is really sad. can you imagine if you actually
    spent _that_ time trying to help others ? how about this -
    plunk each other - this way it stops 🙂

    --
    poorboy

    age 38 t2 diagnosed 4/2003
    D & E w/ 7.5 mg actos

  3. How are you enjoying this nice weather Dave? Staying busy in the yard,
    or is this thread a diversion from manual labor? There's still enough
    light left to get a few more chores done. :-)

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    Bay Area Dave wrote in message <4Vbrc.51752

    Quoted message said:


    dave

  4. Bay Area Dave said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he claims
    I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

  5. Bay Area Dave said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that
    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was
    showing up again and I began once again refuting his lies
    as I find them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of
    attention that he purposely changed his address so that
    I'd see his pathetic postings again.

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't.
    I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves.
    Liars have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw your own
    conclusions about Mack.

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    dave


    This isn't a schoolyard where someone *might* care about
    your incessent whining. And we aren't your teacher or mommy
    to run to to tattle on someone.

    This is Usenet. Grow up.

    Jim

    --
    Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
    /server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk More
    info: diabetic-talk.orgdiabetic-talk.org

  6. Bay Area Dave <[email hidden]> wrote on Fri, 21 May 2004 00:18:08 GMT:

    Quoted message said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Dave, please, just take a couple of hours break, take a
    walk in the fresh spring air (or pouring rain, whatever)
    then come back and read again what you've written. How
    many of us do you think care about your plonking (or what
    you do it with).

    Quoted message said:

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that
    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was
    showing up again and I began once again refuting his lies
    as I find them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of
    attention that he purposely changed his address so that
    I'd see his pathetic postings again.

    No, I suspect he's just baiting you for the heck of it. I'm
    not sure I wouldn't do the same myself, were I feeling
    bored for a day or two (except, of course, I'm _far_ too
    nice a person to do anything like that ;-) Why are you
    rising to it?

    There's a lesson for us all here. When you plonk somebody,
    do it privately on your own computer, without making a
    public show of it.

    Quoted message said:

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    Is he really that important? I suggest, most earnestly, to
    you, that you never mention him here again. Put him in your
    killfile, or ignore him. As soon as you stop feeding him,
    he'll get bored and stop bothering you.

    Quoted message said:

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't.
    I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves.
    Liars have low self esteem.

    I lie. (I'm not talking about being in bed, either). I don't
    lie all the time, just sometimes when it's necessary - or
    expedient. Yes, lies can hurt. But so can the truth. And, to
    my way of thinking, somebody who knowingly hurts by telling
    the truth is just as despicable as somebody who hurts by
    telling a lie. Moreso, because truthers can expect less
    social sanction than liars.

    Lies are the oil that oils the wheels of social interaction.
    When a friend asks you "hey, how do I look, Dave?" how often
    do you tell the truth "fat and ugly, but not so bad as usual
    with that haircut and new dress" rather than the lie "you
    look just great!"?

    Who, exactly, taught you never to lie, Dave? I'll give you
    100:1 odds it was somebody trying to exercise dominance over
    you. A teacher, perhaps, or a parent. Or a minister of
    religion? Was this person more concerned with developing
    your soul or keeping you under their thumb?

    Yes, I'm a liar, from time to time. I have a healthy self
    esteem, and I'm neither a cheater nor a thief. But I go out
    of my way not to hurt people.

    Quoted message said:

    Mack is a liar. Draw your own conclusions about Mack.

    I really haven't got the energy or the inclination.

    Quoted message said:

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    Phew! Now, switch off your computer and don't touch it the
    whole weekend. Get out into the countryside and take a long
    walk through a wood/over a mountain/alongside a river, and
    persuade yourself that what happens on Usenet just isn't
    important.

    See you next week!

    Quoted message said:

    dave

    --
    Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany) Email: [email hidden]; to
    decode, wherever there is a repeated letter (like "aa"😉,
    remove half of them (leaving, say, "a"😉.

  7. "Bay Area Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Oh NO, not the "You only pretended you plonked him" ploy?
    That puts him right up their with Mmmmmmm, let me see.... Ah
    yes.. folk like Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Joseph Stalin,
    Billy Bradshaw and a cast of thousands.

    Quoted message said:


    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name.

    Excellent. I REALLY needed to know that.

    SOMETIME after that

    Quoted message said:

    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering.

    What an utter [censored] he is for managing to get around your
    security screen. I wonder if he'd like a job at the House
    of Commons.

    I wondered why he was showing up

    Quoted message said:

    again and I began once again refuting his lies as I find
    them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of attention that
    he purposely changed his address so that I'd see his
    pathetic postings again.

    And you never thought that "Mack" in the "from" column could
    possibly be the SAME Mack.

    Quoted message said:


    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    And I bet that makes him feel all soft and cuddly.

    Quoted message said:


    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't.
    I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves.
    Liars have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw your own
    conclusions about Mack.

    Ok.

  8. I'm plonking him today. he slipped past my filter when he
    changed his address. I'd forgotten he was one of the worst
    offenders. In MY world I don't give him as much thought as
    he'd like to think, so I ended up getting ensnared by his
    nonsense for a few weeks now I guess. My big mistake was not
    checking the address in my twit list carefully enough to
    recognize the entry that represented Mack. I wish the
    filters used names when I click on "Create Filter from this
    message". It only uses the address. I could create filters
    using names, but it's more work and I'm lazy. 🙂 In any
    event, after a couple more insults hurled back and forth,
    I'm done with him AGAIN!

    dave

    poorboy said:

    "Bay Area Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that
    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was
    showing up again and I began once again refuting his lies
    as I find them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of
    attention that he purposely changed his address so that
    I'd see his pathetic postings again.

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I don't.
    I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and thieves.
    Liars have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw your own
    conclusions about Mack.

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    dave

    i have been watching both of you guys (for the past year)
    spend so much of your energy trying to burn each other -
    sometimes it is really sad. can you imagine if you
    actually spent _that_ time trying to help others ? how
    about this - plunk each other - this way it stops 🙂

    --
    poorboy

    age 38 t2 diagnosed 4/2003 D & E w/ 7.5 mg actos

  9. On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:59:19 -0400, "poorboy" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    how about this - plunk each other - this way it stops 🙂

    --
    poorboy


    Thx for the OT. Cheers, Alan
    --

  10. I just came in from sitting out on the deck with my wife.
    It's cooler now than it was a week or so ago, but it's still
    nice. I've been spending LOTS of time planting. This past
    weekend I put in 28 bushes and flowers. There's always
    something to either water, fertilize, trim, plant,
    transplant, or just admire! 🙂 We've now got gardenias,
    hostas, "yesterday, today, tomorrow" (that's a plant name!),
    1 orange tree, 1 lemon tree, 1 cherry tree, Sago Palm,
    rhubarb, tomatoes, onions, day lilies, miniature roses (red,
    white, pink, yellow), yucca, Century plant, geranium,
    pansies, marigolds, tiger lily, bell peppers, serrano
    peppers, several varieties of lettuce, ice plants, mint,
    oregano, lemon thyme, jade, dahlias, azaleas, pittosporums,
    Bright and Tights, holly, rhapheolepus (spelling???),
    Dracaena, Calla Lilies, Camelias, Kalanga Osteospermum,
    purple fountain grasses, white carnations, and Sundaze. oh
    yeah, and a beautiful Hydrangea. Whew!

    There are a few more plants whose names I can't recall. The
    heck of it is I need to landscape an area almost as large as
    the area that contains the plants I just mentioned!! Good
    thing I LIKE doing yard work! <g> It's good exercise. Beats
    going to the gym.

    dave

    Cheri said:

    How are you enjoying this nice weather Dave? Staying busy
    in the yard, or is this thread a diversion from manual
    labor? There's still enough light left to get a few more
    chores done. :-)

    --
    Cheri Type 2, no meds for now.

    Bay Area Dave wrote in message <4Vbrc.51752

    Quoted message said:

    dave


  11. the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this thread,
    ignore it!

    dave

    J.C. Hartmann said:
    Bay Area Dave said:

    Mack has repeated baited me by lying about me at every
    turn. I have just exposed his latest lie: he claims I
    stated on the 27th of last month that I plonked him. That
    much is true. The part that he lies about is that he
    claims I "pretended" to plonk him but didn't.

    Here is the truth: I did plonk him on the 27th of April,
    based on his address; not his name. SOMETIME after that
    date he changed his address by removing the "here",
    thereby thwarting my filtering. I wondered why he was
    showing up again and I began once again refuting his lies
    as I find them. The guy is so pathetic and needing of
    attention that he purposely changed his address so that
    I'd see his pathetic postings again.

    Within the next day I'll once again attempt to keep him
    under wraps (read: plonk the liar). I will leave him
    unplonked for the remainder of the day.

    I was taught at a very young age never to lie and I
    don't. I DETEST people who lie. Liars are cheaters and
    thieves. Liars have low self esteem. Mack is a liar. Draw
    your own conclusions about Mack.

    End of rant about a pathological liar.

    dave


    This isn't a schoolyard where someone *might* care about
    your incessent whining. And we aren't your teacher or
    mommy to run to to tattle on someone.

    This is Usenet. Grow up.

    Jim

  12. Yes, I've been enjoying working in the yard too. Sounds like you have a
    great yard. :-)

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.
    Bay Area Dave wrote in message
    <[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I just came in from sitting out on the deck with my wife.
    It's cooler now than it was a week or so ago, but it's still
    nice. I've been spending LOTS of time planting. This past
    weekend I put in 28 bushes and flowers. There's always

  13. Bay Area Dave said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this thread,
    ignore it!

    dave

    YOu are a total waste of bandwidth, and you just don't get
    it. Nobody

    --
    Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
    /server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk More
    info: diabetic-talk.orgdiabetic-talk.org

  14. Bay Area Dave said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this thread,
    ignore it!

    Quoted message said:

    J.C. Hartmann wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    This isn't a schoolyard where someone *might* care about
    your incessent whining. And we aren't your teacher or
    mommy to run to to tattle on someone.

    This is Usenet. Grow up.

    dear bay area dave...

    fwiw, hartmann is one of the top T2's who post on m.h.d.
    "top" as in the top 1 or 2%

    get a clue

    love but no kisses, bill t1 since '57

  15. Quoted message said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this thread,
    ignore it!

    Dave, I guess you flunked the course in "How to Win Friends
    and Influence People" :-))

    --

    ]- "I am a man of many parts, ]- unfortunately most of them
    are no longer in stock" ]-
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------
    To reply by e-mail, move the Gnu from the address to the
    subject line.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------

  16. so if you don't care why not just plonk me and be done with
    it, you foulmouthed TWIT??? (Feel better now! I didn't want
    to disappoint you, JC...)

    dave

    J.C. Hartmann said:
    Bay Area Dave said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this
    thread, ignore it!

    dave

    YOu are a total waste of bandwidth, and you just don't get
    it. Nobody

  17. so you mean he is in the top 1% of the posters who uses foul
    language? Thanks for "clueing" me in...NOT!!! A low life is
    a low life, regardless of their knowledge.

    dave

    willbill said:
    Bay Area Dave said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this
    thread, ignore it!

    Quoted message said:

    J.C. Hartmann wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    This isn't a schoolyard where someone *might* care about
    your incessent whining. And we aren't your teacher or
    mommy to run to to tattle on someone.

    This is Usenet. Grow up.

    dear bay area dave...

    fwiw, hartmann is one of the top T2's who post on m.h.d.
    "top" as in the top 1 or 2%

    get a clue

    love but no kisses, bill t1 since '57

  18. Better yet! I skipped class and got an incomplete! 🙂

    dave

    Hairy Antelope said:

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:31:00 GMT, you , Bay Area Dave

    Quoted post said:

    the ONLY reason I posted was because of his incessant
    lies, you dimwitted moron. If you didn't like this thread,
    ignore it!

    Dave, I guess you flunked the course in "How to Win
    Friends and Influence People" :-))

  19. Bay Area Dave said:

    so you mean he is in the top 1% of the posters who uses


    foul

    Quoted message said:

    language? Thanks for "clueing" me in...NOT!!! A low life
    is a low life, regardless of their knowledge.

    Hmm, low life. I saw a pic you posted once...... Pot,
    kettle, baby.

  20. you STUPID MORON!!! the "picture" was from an impostor, you
    lying sack of pathetic dung! You must be an inbred relation
    to Mack. You two go together to Liars University??

    dave

    Ozgirl said:
    Bay Area Dave said:

    so you mean he is in the top 1% of the posters who uses

    foul

    Quoted message said:

    language? Thanks for "clueing" me in...NOT!!! A low life
    is a low life, regardless of their knowledge.

    Hmm, low life. I saw a pic you posted once...... Pot,
    kettle, baby.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.