UK and Europe · Public discussion

Manchester to Blackpool

Started by Tony B · · Last activity · 7 posts · 437 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 July 2005
Last activity
17 July 2005
Original author
Tony B
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
437
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The annual Christie's Hospital charity ride is on Sunday, anyone going?

    I'm number 436, I'll be resplendant in my recently aquired CSC team
    shirt (in honour of Basso's imminent rise to the top of the GC on
    Sunday, obviously...) and trying to do the 56 miles in under 4 hours.

    Here's hoping...

    bfn,

    Tony B

  2. Tony B said:

    The annual Christie's Hospital charity ride is on Sunday, anyone going?

    Me :-)

    Quoted message said:


    I'm number 436, I'll be resplendant in my recently aquired CSC team
    shirt (in honour of Basso's imminent rise to the top of the GC on
    Sunday, obviously...) and trying to do the 56 miles in under 4 hours.

    Here's hoping...

    Good luck and enjoy! I'm hoping to just get round for now.

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~
    / \ / \ pee AT [guessthisbit].co.uk

  3. On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:01:48 +0100, Peewiglet <[email hidden]>
    wrote:

    That was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect. I can hardly wait
    to do something similar again!

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~
    / \ / \ pee AT [guessthisbit].co.uk

  4. On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:04:40 +0100, Peewiglet <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    That was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect. I can hardly wait
    to do something similar again!

    Hurrah!

    I was wondering how you were getting on.

    Did you have an ice-cream when you got there?

    Judith

  5. Judith said:
    Quoted message said:

    That was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect. I can hardly wait
    to do something similar again!

    Hurrah!

    I was wondering how you were getting on.

    Did you have an ice-cream when you got there?

    D'you know, I didn't even see one! All I could see was hot dogs and
    burgers and stuff.

    As it happens, though, I happen to be eating a bowl of Haagen Daas
    Belgian choccy icecream right now... :-)

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~
    / \ / \ pee AT [guessthisbit].co.uk

  6. in message <[email hidden]>, Peewiglet

    (') said:
    Judith said:
    Quoted message said:

    That was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect. I can hardly wait
    to do something similar again!

    Hurrah!

    I was wondering how you were getting on.

    Did you have an ice-cream when you got there?

    D'you know, I didn't even see one! All I could see was hot dogs and
    burgers and stuff.

    As it happens, though, I happen to be eating a bowl of Haagen Daas
    Belgian choccy icecream right now... :-)

    That, of course, is the second reason for coming to Galloway, after the
    cycling: <URL:http://www.creamogalloway.co.uk/>. I mean, Haagen Dass is
    all right in an emergency if that's all you can get... but it's no
    substitute for the ream thing.

    --
    [email hidden] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

    ;; An enamorata is for life, not just for weekends.

  7. Simon Brooke said:
    Quoted message said:

    As it happens, though, I happen to be eating a bowl of Haagen Daas
    Belgian choccy icecream right now... :-)

    That, of course, is the second reason for coming to Galloway, after the
    cycling: <URL:http://www.creamogalloway.co.uk/>. I mean, Haagen Dass is
    all right in an emergency if that's all you can get... but it's no
    substitute for the ream thing.

    <Drool...> Wow, that looks good... Organic ice-cream: major yum!

    (What's the first reason, then?)

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~
    / \ / \ pee AT [guessthisbit].co.uk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.