Martin Jackson's whereabouts.

stevebaby said:
I know Martin Jackson well.....
...and Martin is in contact with Helmut, by PM.
I am given to understand that Helmut is in training for his upcoming ride in the Vuelta, to publicise his fundraising efforts for his charitable foundation which will be providing support to old has-been riders from days gone by.
Readers are urged to send donations to Helmut's worthy Foundation..."Lost my bollock to doping and then got banged by Matthew McConnaughey up the clacker on a gay beach" Foundation.
Donations are tax-deductable.

stevebaby said:
...and Martin is in contact with Helmut, by PM.
I am given to understand that Helmut is in training for his upcoming ride in the Vuelta, to publicise his fundraising efforts for his charitable foundation which will be providing support to old has-been riders from days gone by.
It seems like he has been gone too long for a comeback. Can he still bring the power like Scotty?

I was hoping to see him lay the smack down at cyclingnews' forums.

Bro Deal said:
It seems like he has been gone too long for a comeback. Can he still bring the power like Scotty?

I was hoping to see him lay the smack down at cyclingnews' forums.

it's like he's sworn off the internet smackdown ped's. probably just waiting to make a comeback touting carpal tunnel awareness for a hefty appearance fee, but his smackdowns won't be nearly as vicious as before. betting he's going to hawk some cheesy coloured rubber wristband to people without any mobility left in their wrists to put it on themselves while he goes laughing all the way to the bank.