General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Massage therapy---help for infertility?

Started by Agent Starling · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,905 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 March 2004
Last activity
10 April 2004
Original author
Agent Starling
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,905
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been doing some research on massage therapy on the
    web. They say that it can help people that suffer with
    infertility. Is this true or not? I have irregular cycles. I
    do not ovulate usually without fertility meds. Would a
    monthly massage help with infertility? I felt soooo good
    after my 1st massage (this was just last week) i slept like
    a baby! (havent slept like this in years). Just curious if
    anyone knows if it would help or not. Thanks so much.

    Reese

  2. I assume, because you've already been researching it, that you're already
    aware of clearpassage.comfemale infertility.htm and
    wordplay.orgmassagecures.shtml

    Especially since "tummy rub" is a required part of most of
    my massages, I imagine others would enjoy the treatment.

    Agent Starling <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:7645-4066D434-15@storefull-
    3111.bay.webtv.net...

    Quoted message said:

    I have been doing some research on massage therapy on the
    web. They say that it can help people that suffer with
    infertility. Is this true or not? I have irregular
    cycles. I do not ovulate usually without fertility meds.
    Would a monthly massage help with infertility? I felt
    soooo good after my 1st massage (this was just last week)
    i slept like a baby! (havent slept like this in years).
    Just curious if anyone knows if it would help or not.
    Thanks so much.

    Reese

  3. Thanks Michael the info was helpful.

    Reese

  4. Just read an article that states chiropractic can help
    conception. LK

  5. Can you forward or tell me where i can find that
    article? Thanks.

    Reese

  6. Re: Massage therapy---help for infertility?

    <Can you forward or tell me where i can find that article?
    Thanks. Reese>

    Here it is:

    kyw.comlocal story 061165532.html

    Lynn Kelly, DC icdc.comchiropractorphi
    ladelphia803.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.