Mavic Crank 631 to Triple Converter

Gary Jacobson

Guest
I'm looking for the spider that Mavic marketed to convert their 631 crank to
a triple (632?).

Any leads? Know what the part number is?

Thanks so much.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

In article <[email protected]>,
"Gary Jacobson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm looking for the spider that Mavic marketed to convert their 631 crank to
> a triple (632?).
>
> Any leads? Know what the part number is?
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Gary Jacobson
> Rosendale, NY

watch on ebay...you may have to buy a whole crank to get the adapter. I
got one about a couple of years ago and think I've seen 3 or 4 come
through since, usually as part of a crankset, the the crank can be
easily resold.

The part number is # MV-631-008 as far as I know.

You can also consider a regular tripelizer. I have one from TA mounted
with the mavic 631 cranks as well. It would probably be cheaper.

Baird