[melb] Trek Summer Sprint Series Round 4 and regular BBN trackweekend

Bleve

Guest
Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
Series.
If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.

Details in the usual places :

Regular racing :

http://www.bbn.org.au/

TSSS :

http://sss.aboc.com.au/

"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
> Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
> Series.
> If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
> matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.
>
> Details in the usual places :
>
> Regular racing :
>
> http://www.bbn.org.au/
>
> TSSS :
>
> http://sss.aboc.com.au/

I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
GP??

Gags

On Jan 29, 8:19 pm, "Gags" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
> > Saturday at Blackburn, and Sunday is Round 4 of the Trek Summer Sprint
> > Series.
> > If you haven't raced the first few rounds of the TSSS, it doesn't
> > matter, there's daily prizes as well as the series aggregate.

> > Details in the usual places :

> > Regular racing :

> >http://www.bbn.org.au/

> > TSSS :

> >http://sss.aboc.com.au/

> I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
> good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
> as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
> somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
> GP??

he says he's coming, as is the V-Train and Eddie Wilson, and hopefully
Jeremy Mclay. Jamie Goddard and Barry Woods are having a go this time
too. Looks like we'll have a decent field this time.

See you there!

Gags wrote:
> I am trying hard to score a leave pass for Sunday and things are looking
> good so far. I am keen to have a head-to-head on the track with Llama boy
> as I am hoping that it may level the playing field (so to speak) and make up
> somewhat for the 30kg or so difference in our body weight - you up for it
> GP??
>
> Gags

Hmm that could be worth a ride to Blackburn to watch.

DaveB