mens health

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ron Rainwater, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Our mission is to help as many people in our society live as long as they can so they can fully
    enjoy their retirement years. After all, aren’t we all working daily towards this common goal? If
    you are between the ages of 20 and 95 it is very important that you look inside yourself and do a
    check-up from the neck – up! What are you consuming on a daily basis? There are two ways that we
    consume things daily…actively and passively. Actively, we control what we introduce into our body,
    and passively, we absorb into our body what surrounds us in our environment. Without GOOD HEALTH
    nothing else really matters!

    http://www.auptoz.com/ http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

    The importance of this concept suddenly struck me one day. Over the last several years we
    have seen numerous friends, neighbors, and relatives suddenly become ill or die almost
    immediately after they retired. These people worked hard their whole life to see that
    their family could live a good, clean, healthy, and comfortable life. They had also worked
    hard so they could enjoy a comfortable retirement in good health so as not to become a
    burden to their family. But they never, unfortunately, got to receive their LIFE’S REWARD
    that they so rightfully deserved!!

    What can we do to ensure this does not happen in our lives? Passively, there is not a lot
    we can control except where we live. For instance, if we live in a large city, we will
    absorb more air pollution than if we live in a rural area and we know not to touch a piece
    of radioactive material or drink water from a polluted stream.

    http://www.auptoz.com/ http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

    Actively, what we consume on a daily basis is the KEY for all of us. Why are such things
    as diabetes almost at epidemic levels in our society? In the past we’ve been taught
    diabetes is just in our genes and passed down from our descendents. But now we have
    recently discovered that a major cause of diabetes is what we consume or what we don’t
    consume due to a poor diet.

    It is totally up to each one of us what we eat and consume! Recently, I had a near death
    experience. On June 15, 2003, (Father’s Day) I was a victim of electrical shock. This
    happened in a boating and water-related accident at a boat dock in Sabula, Iowa. My point
    is the only reasons that I survived this accident are by eating a HEALTHY DIET and TAKING
    SUPPLEMENTAL VITAMINS for about the past 15 years of my life. And since the accident, many
    doctors have examined almost every part of my body and after the exams would tell me that
    "A healthy diet and supplemental vitamins have SAVED MY LIFE " !

    http://www.auptoz.com/ http://thebottomdollarbiz.com

    Do you or anyone You know suffer from any of the following ? Medical conditions

    Sleep Disorders Heart Problems Insomnia High Blood Pressure Lack of energy Cancer Depression
    Prostrate Problems Anxiety Breast Cancer Back Pain Cataracts Heart Burn Macular Degeneration Asthma
    Glaucoma Allergies of any kind Dry Eye Condition Diabetes Eczema Arthritis Psoriasis Rheumatoid
    Arthritis Shingles Immune Disorders any kind Carpal Tunnel Anemia Lymphoma Constipation Melanoma
    Headaches Lupis Overweight Dementia Muscle Aches Bone Deterioration Epstein Bar Syndrome
    Fibromyalgia

    Contact us NOW we can help !

[...]

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040301092826W7h6LoV7

    Tags:

  2. Julian Wray

    Julian Wray Guest

    What are the ingredients of these products. Are they natural or chemical based?