Singlespeed · Public discussion

Methods to increase peak power

Started by Billsworld · · Last activity · 22 posts · 7,101 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
17 January 2006
Last activity
23 February 2006
Original author
Billsworld
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
7,101
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. velomanct said:

    Right now I am dreaming of going 55mph down my favorite hills in 80 degree sunshine.

    South Florida? Oh nevermind, you can't go that fast on a freeway overpass.

  2. WarrenG said:

    South Florida? Oh nevermind, you can't go that fast on a freeway overpass.


    I still live in CT. But I may end up moving to FL. I do like hills though, so it may be hard.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.