MFW commonly heard terms and their meaning

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by bc, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. bc

    bc Guest

    Tags:

  2. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On 28 Jun 2005 11:16:29 -0700, "bc" <wscii_notthis@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I was looking at exrx and stumbled across this:
    >
    > http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/ScientificKey.html
    >
    >It's worth a chuckle.

    It's almost like 'brinkspeak' only with correct spelling!! ;o)

  3. Bob Mann

    Bob Mann Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:33:16 +0100, Charles <cps@msn.com> wrote:

    >On 28 Jun 2005 11:16:29 -0700, "bc" <wscii_notthis@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I was looking at exrx and stumbled across this:
    >>
    >> http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/ScientificKey.html
    >>
    >>It's worth a chuckle.

    >It's almost like 'brinkspeak' only with correct spelling!! ;o)

    I didn't see one mention of guns, Canada, Britain, Australia, police
    or war.
    It was nothing like Brink.
    --
    Bob Mann

    Before you critisize someone,
    you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you critisize them,
    you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

  4. contentking001

    contentking001 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2019
    MFW is actually an internet slang that means "MY Face When". It is used to express your response when you see something unusual.

    Check here: https://bit.ly/2Te8kN1