Microwave oven rant. Rice.

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:37:26 -0600 (MDT), Don Salad
<[email protected]> wrote:

>sf wrote:
>>
>> Please CHECK YOUR NEWSGROUPS Nancy and Joe. You posted to
>> alt.religion.kibology (a troll group)...

>Is not!

Oh, yeah? Then pigs do fly.

> But their computers probably do it automatically.

Sure, as soon as they press the send button. They should learn either
to look at multiple groups carefully or to delete all except rfc.

>> all the others in this thread
>> are regulars over there. Pay attention, sheesh!
>>
>> PS: Peter A... you've done it recently too.
>>
>> Let's have a popularity contest! We'll split net nanny duty. You
>> check grammar and I'll check who cross posts to alt.religion.kibology.

>What for?

Oh, come on... you're spoiling my fun. I want to see who is hated
less.

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.