I'm going to get my son a unicycle for Christmas. I learned to ride
when I was about his age, so I figure it's time for me to teach him.
Thing is, there's nobody around here with small wheels to look at and
measure up.
I'm looking at either a 16" or 20" Torker CX SE.. inexpensive in case
he hates it, and spiffy looking incase he loves it. 😉
I measured his legs at 24" from the floor to his crotch, while standing
and wearing his shoes. Is this enough leg for a 20"? I'm not affraid
to cut it down some, but would rather him have something to grow into
than out of...
BTW - I'll be getting myself a Torker LX 24, I gotta have something to
show him how on. At least until he starts showing me up 😉
--
Racenut
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45369