Minneapolis biking

Gary R. Brower

Guest
I'm going to be in Minneapolis in late July for a few days. I was wondering if anyone knew of a bike
shop where I could rent a road bike for a day, and if there were any good rides that might originate
somewhere close to downtown (I'll be staying at the Best Western Downtown).

Thanks!

Gary Brower [email protected]

calhoun cycles at the head of lake calhoun rents bikes and very nice recumbents "Gary R. Brower"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BAAF4D24.702C%[email protected]>...
> I'm going to be in Minneapolis in late July for a few days. I was wondering if anyone knew of a
> bike shop where I could rent a road bike for a day, and if there were any good rides that might
> originate somewhere close to downtown (I'll be staying at the Best Western Downtown).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gary Brower [email protected]

Here are a few links that might help you find a group ride:

www.mcf.net www.biketcbc.org http://www.hiawathabike.org/

Have fun, Jim

news:[email protected]...