Minneapolis biking

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Gary R. Brower, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. I'm going to be in Minneapolis in late July for a few days. I was wondering if anyone knew of a bike
    shop where I could rent a road bike for a day, and if there were any good rides that might originate
    somewhere close to downtown (I'll be staying at the Best Western Downtown).

    Thanks!

    Gary Brower [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Roger Dennis

    Roger Dennis Guest

    calhoun cycles at the head of lake calhoun rents bikes and very nice recumbents "Gary R. Brower"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BAAF4D24.702C%[email protected]>...
    > I'm going to be in Minneapolis in late July for a few days. I was wondering if anyone knew of a
    > bike shop where I could rent a road bike for a day, and if there were any good rides that might
    > originate somewhere close to downtown (I'll be staying at the Best Western Downtown).
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Gary Brower [email protected]

  3. Jmk

    Jmk Guest

    Here are a few links that might help you find a group ride:

    www.mcf.net www.biketcbc.org http://www.hiawathabike.org/

    Have fun, Jim

    news:[email protected]...