rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Moab Excitement!

Started by musketman · · Last activity · 64 posts · 789 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
17 March 2007
Last activity
24 March 2007
Original author
musketman
Posts
64
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
789
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–64 of 64
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. so hows Moab?

    --
    CKCrowe

    Dx, Double flips and Donkey kicks. 1-5 H a day.
    '' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/58961

  2. So here I am at my first Moab fest and I spend half the first day in the
    hospital with some medical 'issues.' Doc says 'Don't risk a fall' so
    I'm not able to ride. I was really looking forward to it. I went out
    this morning to watch and take a few photos. Rainy, rainy day which
    made for some pretty interesting UPDs. Now I'm sitting in a Moab
    coffee shop watching it rain outside. Heading home a day early. Met
    some really great people here. I'll be back next year.

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/58961

  3. yea it was raining in Nebraska too really bad, drying up now, hope it
    doesnt start to rain some more. Unicycling in my basement, send me the
    pics, and any vids anyone got there plz (excuse my grammer).

    --
    CKCrowe

    Dx, Double flips and Donkey kicks. 1-5 H a day.
    '' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/58961

  4. CKCrowe said:

    yea it was raining in Nebraska too really bad, drying up now, hope it
    doesnt start to rain some more. Unicycling in my basement, send me the
    pics, and any vids anyone got there plz (excuse my grammer).

    People always post their pictures and vids afterwards. Be patient
    because it is only half way over...

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'BC wheel movie.'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
    it.
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    AIM: SpencerHochberg
    Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/58961

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.