mocha

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    what exactly is mocha? i have noticed it seems to aid my digestion

    Tags:

  2. markd

    markd Guest

    Mocha: A scrumptious flavor made by combining chocolate and coffee that is used extensively in
    desserts, pastries, and confections.

    >what exactly is mocha? i have noticed it seems to aid my digestion

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    1 a (1) : a superior Arabian coffee consisting of small green or yellowish beans (2) : a coffee of
    superior quality b : a flavoring made of a strong coffee infusion or of a mixture of cocoa or
    chocolate with coffee