MORE Complete Nonsense from the Same Typical Mountain Biker

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via web80303.mail.yahoo.com; 20 Nov 2003
    14:05:50 -0800 (PST) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from mtac2.prodigy.net
    (151.164.30.66) by mta826.mail.sc5.yahoo.com with SMTP; 20 Nov 2003 14:05:50 -0800 (PST)
    subject) To: [email protected] MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="part1_b0.416d8205.2cee949f_boundary" X-Mailer: 7.0 for Windows sub 540

    surely your comments on your site have to be without doubt the biggest joke every.

    if you think about it, take your photo section for example... you say that boats invaid the
    wildlifes environment and that roads fragment habitat. ok, but unless you say you dont live in a
    house that wasnt built by a man or that you dont ever walk/drive along the said roads then who are
    you to comment on other people doing it?

    end of the day, we were given this earth aswell to live in, its not the frogs fault it cant build a
    house, or ride a bike, or grow big enuff so its sticky little paws can move so much dirt when it
    walks that we can say it is eroding dirt off our land...blahblah. get the picture, there small.
    we're big, we can build nice things to live in or fast shit to ride round the world end.

    end of the day, if the frog had the brains, power blah blah and all the rest of it to do what we do
    then i think they would, but they cant so im still gonna have no problems in ripping up the woods
    riding my hell bike at fast speeds , and i might just see it fit to ride off the beaten track.

    thanks for the time, mate. hope ya reply with some random bolloxs that gives me a laff at the
    weekend when i come back from racing my dirty big bike throu some natural woods. haha

    and isnt the thought of using a computer bad? surely it would have taken a factory to build the aid
    computer you use. and wouldnt that have destroyed some habitat that some poor little smelly frog
    would have lived it? just a passin thought...

    much love brotha wildman
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. Tenkman

    Tenkman Guest

    "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message > ===
    > I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
    > help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    liar.