More free stuff for Travis

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bob Rahgers, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Bob Rahgers

    Bob Rahgers Guest

    * A pot to piss in, then drink from
    * New e-mail bombing software
    * New anti-psychotic prescription
    * New caps key
    * New girfriend-to replace the pregnant one who died from AIDS
    * New cap key for his keyboard
    * Speedometer for his bike
    * Physics book

    Tags:

  2. John G

    John G Guest

    Ohh my, aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

  3. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Ohh my, aren't you the little ray of sunshine.

    I think the troll is hungry and thinks i will be an easy treat. But alas, my killfile ate
    the message.

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    Blimey. Bob can't even spell his name anymore.

    Got to quit that glue, Bob.

    Andy Chequer

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Bob Rahgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > * A pot to piss in, then drink from
    > * New e-mail bombing software
    > * New anti-psychotic prescription
    > * New caps key
    > * New girfriend-to replace the pregnant one who died from AIDS
    > * New cap key for his keyboard
    > * Speedometer for his bike
    > * Physics book

    Is a "New cap key" and a "New caps key for his keyboard" the same thing? Or did Bob just stutter?
    --
    Westie

  6. Westie says:

    >Is a "New cap key" and a "New caps key for his keyboard" the same thing? Or did Bob just stutter?

    Since he has forgottoen how to spell his name (in some lame-o attempt to get past people's
    kill-filters, no doubt) I would guess his tiny mind got the better of him.

    ;-)

    Steve