More HR: Craig in DGO

Anthony Sloan

Guest
Another Hospitality Report:

The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

On Wed, 28 May 2003 10:11:43 -0500, Anthony Sloan wrote:
> Another Hospitality Report:
>
> The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
> the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

My favorite is "free". :)

I'm fortunate enough to have a riding bud who's big into homebrew - grows his own hops (those
things grow faster than weeds) and even won a recent contest. I'm always happy to drop him off
after the ride!

"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Another Hospitality Report:
>
> The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
> the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

I don't even remember what it was, probably either 90 Schilling or Fat Tire. Perhaps it was one of
the Samual Smiths that JD purchased. I was glad you made it, I enjoyed meeting you and Chuck. He is
a very nice guy.
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)