More HR: Craig in DGO

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, May 28, 2003.

  1. Another Hospitality Report:

    The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
    the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 28 May 2003 10:11:43 -0500, Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > Another Hospitality Report:
    >
    > The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
    > the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

    My favorite is "free". :)

    I'm fortunate enough to have a riding bud who's big into homebrew - grows his own hops (those
    things grow faster than weeds) and even won a recent contest. I'm always happy to drop him off
    after the ride!

  3. "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Another Hospitality Report:
    >
    > The beer that Craig poured on Saturday after the ride to Silverton was among the best ever. And of
    > the 7 or 8 I quaffed that evening, it was my favorite!

    I don't even remember what it was, probably either 90 Schilling or Fat Tire. Perhaps it was one of
    the Samual Smiths that JD purchased. I was glad you made it, I enjoyed meeting you and Chuck. He is
    a very nice guy.
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)