Anybody who plans on attending Motorama should E-mail me at unicyclejoe
at yahoo dot com or just post your E-mail address so I can get a better
idea of who is going and get a couple group mailings out before the
event, also if you could include in your Email/post
If you are going to be there for set up.
Frank 12-1 is definitely not too late for helping with set up, any
trials stuff you have that you can bring would definitely be put to
good use, I plan to bring as many of my trials obstacles as I can.
There will also be floor space left in the Team TheDan.com room, there
are 3 or 4 people staying in there so far and anyone who still needs a
place to stay is welcome, however anyone who has been to a Motorama or
almost any other trials event for that matter knows of Team TheDan.com
and our Après unicycling antics.
-Joey
--
unicyclejoe
------------------------------------------------------------------------
unicyclejoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/377
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45742