Mountain Bike for sale

Jason

Guest
Hey I don't know where people are from around here and am just looking to
sell my bike and some accessories. It is located in Halifax area in Nova
Scotia. If this is not appropriate for this group I apologize in advance.

For Sale

GT Tempest Mountain Bike
It has:
Front Shock (RockShok)
Clipless Peddles
Shoes Size 11
Pump
Small Under Seat pouch
Helmet
$675 OBO (reasonable offers only please)
Pics at
www3.ns.sympatico.ca/truckin/bike

Please call Jason @
426-4226 if there is no answer try email
[email protected]

Thanks
Jason

Jason wrote:
> Hey I don't know where people are from around here and am just looking to
> sell my bike and some accessories. It is located in Halifax area in Nova
> Scotia. If this is not appropriate for this group I apologize in advance.
>

> For Sale
>
> GT Tempest Mountain Bike
> It has:
> Front Shock (RockShok)
> Clipless Peddles
> Shoes Size 11
> Pump
> Small Under Seat pouch
> Helmet
> $675 OBO (reasonable offers only please)
> Pics at
> www3.ns.sympatico.ca/truckin/bike
>
> Please call Jason @
> 426-4226 if there is no answer try email
> [email protected]
>

> Thanks
> Jason

Try Ebay, Mtbr.com classifieds, or www.dirtragmag.com; they have a
"flea market" forum.

[email protected] wrote:
> Jason wrote:
> > Hey I don't know where people are from around here and am just looking to
> > sell my bike and some accessories. It is located in Halifax area in Nova
> > Scotia. If this is not appropriate for this group I apologize in advance.
> >

> > For Sale
> >
> > GT Tempest Mountain Bike
> > It has:
> > Front Shock (RockShok)
> > Clipless Peddles
> > Shoes Size 11
> > Pump
> > Small Under Seat pouch
> > Helmet
> > $675 OBO (reasonable offers only please)
> > Pics at
> > www3.ns.sympatico.ca/truckin/bike
> >
> > Please call Jason @
> > 426-4226 if there is no answer try email
> > [email protected]
> >

> > Thanks
> > Jason

> Try Ebay, Mtbr.com classifieds, or www.dirtragmag.com; they have a
> "flea market" forum.

Ebay's a good place to run stupid scam auctions like Scott does.