Mountain Bike Query

Andrew Portess

Guest
Hope this is the right group for this question.

I am interested in buying a Kinesis Maxlight XC Pro mountain bike frame,
does anybody have any experience of this frameset or manufacturer?

Thanks,

Andy

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:48:40 +0100, Andrew Portess wrote:

> Hope this is the right group for this question.
>
> I am interested in buying a Kinesis Maxlight XC Pro mountain bike frame,
> does anybody have any experience of this frameset or manufacturer?

Fairly good is what I have heard.A couple of Club members bought
Kinesis frames really cheap, and were most impressed by them..You'd get a
better response posting to the forums on www.singletrackworld.com, where
it is full of mtbers.You have to register before posting, but it does seem
to cover all mtb queries.
Alan.

http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

"Andrew Portess" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hope this is the right group for this question.
>
> I am interested in buying a Kinesis Maxlight XC Pro mountain bike frame,
> does anybody have any experience of this frameset or manufacturer?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

Haven't got one but only heard good things about them.