Moving to Sydney from the U.S. for a year and wondering ...

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> if there are spinning or spin classes (indoor spin bikes) in Sydney?

Most major Gyms like Fitness First have spinning classes on a weekly or even
daily basis and is usually included as part of a membership.

As it was said earlier...it's getting warmer here.....don't hide indoors.

Cheers

DJ

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:55:38 -0800, garagecapital wrote:
> if there are spinning or spin classes (indoor spin bikes) in Sydney?

No such a thing here. I had never heard of that. Maybe in 20 years?

One said:
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:55:38 -0800, garagecapital wrote:
> if there are spinning or spin classes (indoor spin bikes) in Sydney?

No such a thing here. I had never heard of that. Maybe in 20 years?
Yes, I go to them regularly

They are everywhere

SCotty

i dont even remember there being gyms in sydney, let alone gyms with these spin classes you speak of...
Things may have changed, my memories are dusty and were from 15 years ago, and sydney was a pretty big city even when i lived there... Huzzah for sydney if it has progressed in the world.

if not..

you'll just have to ride a normal bike outside then. Lots of people in australia do it, just for fun, for fitness and some even do it for serious training! all year round! in that clingy lyrca stuff you see the guys in TdF wearing! dont be shy ;)

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:02:26 +1100, scotty72 wrote:
>> > if there are spinning or spin classes (indoor spin bikes) in Sydney?

>> No such a thing here. I had never heard of that. Maybe in 20 years?

> Yes, I go to them regularly
>
> They are everywhere

I was just trying to be ironic (unsuccessfully it seems) ;-)

[email protected] wrote:
> if there are spinning or spin classes (indoor spin bikes) in Sydney?

Most spin is in Canberra and Washington.

Theo