Muffins

Tania

Guest
Anyone have any great muffin recipe they would be willing to share. I just love muffins. Once that
aren't using to many of my daily points hahaha. Tania

Chocolate Fudge Muffins

servings | 24 estimated POINTS per serving | 1

Ingredients

3 cups All Bran Cereal 2 1/2 cups Water 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder 1 box Betty Crocker Low Fat
Brownie Mix

Instructions

Soak All Bran in water for 5 minutes. Add baking powder and brownie mix. Stir until mixed well.
Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Fill tins with muffin mixture 1/3 full. Bake @ 350 degrees for
20 -25 minutes