Muffins

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tania, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Tania

    Tania Guest

    Anyone have any great muffin recipe they would be willing to share. I just love muffins. Once that
    aren't using to many of my daily points hahaha. Tania

    Tags:

  2. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Chocolate Fudge Muffins

    servings | 24 estimated POINTS per serving | 1

    Ingredients

    3 cups All Bran Cereal 2 1/2 cups Water 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder 1 box Betty Crocker Low Fat
    Brownie Mix

    Instructions

    Soak All Bran in water for 5 minutes. Add baking powder and brownie mix. Stir until mixed well.
    Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Fill tins with muffin mixture 1/3 full. Bake @ 350 degrees for
    20 -25 minutes