Ok, this is how it all started. I am the school mascot for the *girls*
soft ball team😉 . when i was riding around all of the sudden
something went wrong. My bearings locked up and ended up in a bellyflop
UPD. I slowly got up and looked at my unicycle shamefully as all the
popular kids laughed at me.(im not popular but im a ldies man😉 )
anyway i got up and inspected my unicycle. I looked at the hub. nothing
wrong. i took a look at the bearing and BANG! the whole bearing was
apart. one of the sidewalls on the bearing completely broke off and the
ball bearing were exposed. I took it home and took the wheel off the
frame only to see greasy ball bearings spill across the floor. My heart
was broken. My poor 06 DX 20" was broken.
so far this is the longest ive gone without riding my uni. aproximetly
4 days.
anyone have any tips for getting new ones?. where do i get them. what
size are they.
anything appreciated
--
manon1wheel
Riley Crosby
getting better... lvl 5 unicyclist
-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
------------------------------------------------------------------------
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45422