My bike club probably shouldn't give me access to the web site

Howard Kveck wrote:

> Cyclists doing a posedown is a funny thought.

"Not funny 'ha ha,' funny queer."

On Mar 31, 3:49 pm, Jay Hill <[email protected]> wrote:
> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
> > Cyclists doing a posedown is a funny thought.

> "Not funny 'ha ha,' funny queer."

Time for the infamous "Team Bus" photo.
Bill C

On Mar 31, 6:45 pm, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...

> >> "Not funny 'ha ha,' funny queer."

> > Time for the infamous "Team Bus" photo.
> > Bill C

> www.bikerfox.com

Good stuff. Thanks Carl. I dont have the Postie photo or I would've
put it up.
Bill C

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:06:07 -0700, [email protected] (Howard
Kveck) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, "Ryan
>Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Because then they get updates like this:
>>

>http://www.escapevelocity.bc.ca/2007/03/spring-classic-stage-race-last-minute.html
>>
>> Okay, it's no NY Velocity or Team Evil, but it's a start.
>>
>> I dedicate the cancelled final tiebreaker to rbr.

> Cyclists doing a posedown is a funny thought.

"Katinka, thought you'd like to know: your boy Zoolander's rolling.
It's a walk-off."

--
JT