Yesterday I did my first timetrial with a powermeter. After I received my zipp 404 in the beginning of july which I ordered in march/april. I decided to build up some CTL with L2 and L3 rides because I didnot want to make the same mistake as in march/april and have some base. After four weeks of L2 and L3 I did my first timetrial but without any L4,L5 or L6 training. My CTL is about 35tss/d.
2 x 6.08km with a total of four viaducts and eight corners. Below is my power during the timetrial. I did the 12.15km with an average power of 310 watts (NP 314) but my AP dropped a lot from 318 watts in round one to 303 watts in round two.
I want to train for two other timetrials in september. What should I do? I have 4days a week that I can train. Shall I do something like this per week:
1day 2x20min L4
1day 4x5min L5 (average power 310?)
1day 100 minutes with 2x30min L3
1day 120 minutes with L2
I think that I should use some L2 and L3 because I want to build some base also and increase my CTL to 50tss/day.
What power should I use for L4 and L5? I don't know my FTP. I only know my 17 minute power is 310 watts and I haven't done any anaerobic workout (ok, 1 timetrial) this year.