rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

My first unicycle video

Started by SDuni · · Last activity · 15 posts · 273 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
17 January 2006
Last activity
18 January 2006
Original author
SDuni
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
273
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://tinyurl.com/avc5h
    This is my first unicycle video, it's about 20 megs. nothing
    really impressive.

    --
    SDuni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SDuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11519
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  2. Love the Tom Petty. Good ridin. Better than me 🙂

    --
    taz
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    taz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11321
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  3. good job ! you vid did not [censored] me off ! (feel special you are one of
    the rare ones)

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  4. maxisback said:

    good job ! you vid did not [censored] me off ! (feel special you are one of
    the rare ones)

    Woah! That is a compliment 🙂

    Nice movie, not a fan of those transitions but everything else was
    good.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen said:

    wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  5. I was playing around alot in the editor, so i went a little crazy with
    the transitions. Sorry about that. Thanks for the compliments. 🙂

    --
    SDuni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SDuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11519
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  6. Nice hops guys, I didn't know u two are into street trials haha u never
    say anything when we muni. Hows that torker holding up Olof?

    Jake

    --
    BleedforTrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BleedforTrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10232
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  7. In article
    <[email hidden]
    clist.com>, [email hidden]
    says...

    Quoted message said:


    Nice hops guys, I didn't know u two are into street trials haha u never
    say anything when we muni. Hows that torker holding up Olof?

    Jake


    How's the forker holding up?
    Where's the vid, dewd?
    --
    f = n_1 n_2 \langle \sigma v \rangle

    http://www.geocities.com/woogawooga99/

    Too weird to live, and too
    rare to die. -Hunter S. Thomson

    "Some people can only dream of such a life.
    I lived it. I was watching television the
    other day, a biography on the history channel
    of Aristotle Onasis. They talked about his
    wealth, his riches, and I wasn't impressed.
    I had bigger boats than he did, bigger yachts.
    I had more Rolls-Royces, more Ferraris. I had
    more racehorses than he did. I screwed more
    women than he did. And they were better looking too."
    --Evel Knievel

    'I don't like Abos, I don't like Jews,
    I don't like Muslims, I don't like Asians,
    I don't like women, I don't like gays, I don'
    like wrinklies, I don't like kids', -- Rabbi Apple

    'PER ARDUA AD ASTRA!'

  8. SDuni said:

    I was playing around alot in the editor, so i went a little crazy with
    the transitions. Sorry about that. Thanks for the compliments. 🙂

    Nicely mixed video, but yes maybe too many different transitions.

    How long have you been riding?

    --
    UNIquelyCanadian

    ~Cameron
    New Photos Added: _www.camerondonaldson.com__

    "If you're looking for truth, don't search within yourself --You're the
    one who's confused in the first place!"
    - Frank Peretti
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  9. does sd mean south dakota perchance?

    if it does, I'm from spearfish. looks like you're in california or
    something though.

    --
    Fuego

    "Get off my Property before you sue me!"
    -Morons everywhere.

    "Wow, I think it's clear that gimp does a much better job of saving
    gifs than mspaint."
    -Phlegm
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  10. Nice film, but I would like some filming of the whole person, not just
    the wheel.

    --
    freddy

    Fredrik, Norway. )--O
    My little album: http://tinyurl.com/dvf6s
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    freddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11355
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  11. i liked it but i thought the credits were a tad too long

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  12. That was nice ridin. good job on the movie my first one sucks

    --
    gordythegon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  13. Nice job with the video. I remember meeting you at the CA muni
    weekend with your brother and father as well. Actually I think even
    your mom was along also. We shared a van ride up to the top of the
    mountain on the second day. This sport is lucky when whole families get
    involved like yours. I say the more the merrier. You have a very nice
    family. Keep up the riding. It seems like you may be getting into
    trials with the bleachers and rocks etc.
    It is always a tendancy to bounce or pogo at first when hopping. With
    some practice you will begin to just stick landings and save a lot of
    energy. It looks better also. Practice going up and down those
    bleachers trying to stick your landings without all the extra little
    hops. I think you have improved a lot since I met you so keep it up.
    Practicing still stands helps also. Then go for the SIF. I waited way
    to long to get the seat out and now it has opened up so much and feels
    natural to me. I never even practiced seat out until I was at this for
    about 3 years. If I could go back I would have worked on it much
    sooner. Next video try to get your dad in it also and a shot of all of
    you riding together.

    --
    brianmaw
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brianmaw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8864
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  14. Nice video Olof!

    All your practice is paying off 🙂

    Dad 🙄

    P.S. Cool gap Magnus!

    --
    LessIsMore

    3 degrees of freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LessIsMore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6864
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

  15. good vid, i agree with everybody else about the transitions, though.
    try and keep it a little simpler. I thought that the credits seemed a
    little long, because the words weren't moving. nice hopping on the
    bleachers!

    --
    tyler_cochrane

    carpe diem - seize the day
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tyler_cochrane's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10997
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46144

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.