General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

My Lateral Thigh Machine has arrived!

Started by Dropped 30 · · Last activity · 15 posts · 339 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 October 2004
Last activity
26 October 2004
Original author
Dropped 30
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
339
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals but so far
    I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's what I was after. And I
    payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.

    Time to add some excercise.

    See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose 30lbs I'll
    treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well - now I am there and not
    so interested in the shoes and instead I treated myself to excercise
    equipment!!

    these were the shoes I wanted...
    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg

    Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping (imagine!!)
    LOL!!

    JoAnna
    176/146 Oct goal met /120
    LC since 7/04

  2. Dropped 30 wrote:
    :: I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals
    :: but so far I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's what I
    :: was after. And I payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.

    What the heck is that thing? Got link?

    ::
    :: Time to add some excercise.
    ::
    :: See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose
    :: 30lbs I'll treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well - now
    :: I am there and not so interested in the shoes and instead I treated
    :: myself to excercise equipment!!
    ::
    :: these were the shoes I wanted...
    ::
    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg
    ::
    :: Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping
    :: (imagine!!) LOL!!
    ::
    :: JoAnna
    :: 176/146 Oct goal met /120
    :: LC since 7/04

  3. "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dropped 30 wrote:
    :: I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals
    :: but so far I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's what I
    :: was after. And I payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.

    What the heck is that thing? Got link?

    LOL! Sure - http://www.lateralthightrainer.biz/
    I payed $75 on ebay with shipping included and the power cords thrown in
    too. Seemed fair to me

    Quoted message said:


    ::
    :: Time to add some excercise.
    ::
    :: See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose
    :: 30lbs I'll treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well - now
    :: I am there and not so interested in the shoes and instead I treated
    :: myself to excercise equipment!!
    ::
    :: these were the shoes I wanted...
    ::
    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg
    ::
    :: Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping
    :: (imagine!!) LOL!!
    ::
    :: JoAnna
    :: 176/146 Oct goal met /120
    :: LC since 7/04

  4. When you said power cords, I assumed that the thing plugged into an AC
    outlet. LOL

    "Dropped 30" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dropped 30 wrote:
    :: I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals
    :: but so far I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's what I
    :: was after. And I payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.

    What the heck is that thing? Got link?

    LOL! Sure - http://www.lateralthightrainer.biz/
    I payed $75 on ebay with shipping included and the power cords thrown in
    too. Seemed fair to me

    Quoted message said:


    ::
    :: Time to add some excercise.
    ::
    :: See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose
    :: 30lbs I'll treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well - now
    :: I am there and not so interested in the shoes and instead I treated
    :: myself to excercise equipment!!
    ::
    :: these were the shoes I wanted...
    ::


    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ::
    :: Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping
    :: (imagine!!) LOL!!
    ::
    :: JoAnna
    :: 176/146 Oct goal met /120
    :: LC since 7/04

  5. "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    When you said power cords, I assumed that the thing plugged into an AC
    outlet. LOL

    nope - the rubber band thingees

    Quoted message said:


    "Dropped 30" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dropped 30 wrote:
    :: I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals
    :: but so far I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's what I
    :: was after. And I payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.

    What the heck is that thing? Got link?

    LOL! Sure - http://www.lateralthightrainer.biz/
    I payed $75 on ebay with shipping included and the power cords thrown in
    too. Seemed fair to me

    Quoted message said:


    ::
    :: Time to add some excercise.
    ::
    :: See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose
    :: 30lbs I'll treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well - now
    :: I am there and not so interested in the shoes and instead I treated
    :: myself to excercise equipment!!
    ::
    :: these were the shoes I wanted...
    ::


    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ::
    :: Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping
    :: (imagine!!) LOL!!
    ::
    :: JoAnna
    :: 176/146 Oct goal met /120
    :: LC since 7/04

  6. Dropped 30 wrote:
    || "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    || news:[email hidden]...
    ||| Dropped 30 wrote:
    ||||| I like it! I have to watch the video and look through the manuals
    ||||| but so far I really like it. it is compact and quiet - that's
    ||||| what I
    ||||| was after. And I payed a fair price for a brand new one on ebay.
    |||
    ||| What the heck is that thing? Got link?
    ||
    || LOL! Sure - http://www.lateralthightrainer.biz/
    || I payed $75 on ebay with shipping included and the power cords
    || thrown in
    || too. Seemed fair to me

    Cool!

    ||
    |||
    |||||
    ||||| Time to add some excercise.
    |||||
    ||||| See how things change - when I started dieting I said when I lose
    ||||| 30lbs I'll treat myself and by these Earth shoes I like. Well -
    ||||| now
    ||||| I am there and not so interested in the shoes and instead I
    ||||| treated
    ||||| myself to excercise equipment!!
    |||||
    ||||| these were the shoes I wanted...
    |||||
    |||
    http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/213300/213333/Products/6498889.jpg
    |||||
    ||||| Maybe I'll get them in the spring while I'm bikini shopping
    ||||| (imagine!!) LOL!!
    |||||
    ||||| JoAnna
    ||||| 176/146 Oct goal met /120
    ||||| LC since 7/04

  7. Cute shoes but a wiser choice i think :o) And you SHOULD get the shoes
    when you shop for bikinies. A reward for doing great is my game too
    :o) Im 6 pouinds away from my first reward ( I have decided i get a
    reward everytime i have dropped 20 pounds - and closer to my goalweigh
    whenever i have dropped 10 pounds) which will probably be shoes too.
    Clothes is just stupid at this point *g*

    Zap

  8. might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    piece of exercise equipment.

  9. "billydee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    piece of exercise equipment

    why do you say that? i like it so far. did you buy one also? There are alot
    of good reviews for it and I spoke to others who have it and are happy.

  10. You actually have to use it, not just look at it. ;-)

    --
    Cheri

    billydee wrote in message ...

    Quoted message said:

    might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    piece of exercise equipment.

  11. Don't you know, billydee is the ultimate authority on everything.

    "Dropped 30" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    "billydee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    piece of exercise equipment

    why do you say that? i like it so far. did you buy one also? There are alot
    of good reviews for it and I spoke to others who have it and are happy.

  12. "FOB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Don't you know, billydee is the ultimate authority on everything.

    I guess I missed that memo

    Quoted message said:


    "Dropped 30" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    "billydee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    piece of exercise equipment

    why do you say that? i like it so far. did you buy one also? There are
    alot
    of good reviews for it and I spoke to others who have it and are happy.

  13. Dropped 30 said:

    "FOB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Don't you know, billydee is the ultimate authority on everything.

    I guess I missed that memo

    If you doubt it, just ask him.
    --
    Why isn't "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?

  14. billydee wrote:
    || might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    || piece of exercise equipment.

    I don't know about that.....you can burn calories on that thing...and from
    here, it looks very low impact.

    Of course, any peice of exercise equipment is junk if it goes unused.

  15. "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    billydee wrote:
    || might as well have thrown that $75 into the trash. What a worthless
    || piece of exercise equipment.

    I don't know about that.....you can burn calories on that thing...and from
    here, it looks very low impact.

    Of course, any peice of exercise equipment is junk if it goes unused.

    It got my heart rate up this morning and felt good without straining my
    knees or back. i enjoyed it and i chose it for it's size and the fact that
    it's almost silent (won't wake the kiddies!!)

    It will take a while before I master it - there are moves and routines to
    learn, then I can move on to incorporate those power cords.

    so far i would recommend it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.