Road Cycling · Public discussion

My new trainer has arrived!

Started by Ken · · Last activity · 6 posts · 523 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
13 June 2005
Last activity
15 June 2005
Original author
Ken
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
523
Views / 30 days
13

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    the second picture down.

    Ken

    --
    For my real email address just remove "-dispose-trash"
    More of my mind dribbles at my blog: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
    My personal website: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

  2. Ken said:

    I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    the second picture down.

    Looks more like something Seisuke Kobayashi would use.

  3. Ken said:

    I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    the second picture down.

    Ken

    So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
    dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?

  4. Ken said:

    I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    the second picture down.

    Ken

    --
    For my real email address just remove "-dispose-trash"
    More of my mind dribbles at my blog: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
    My personal website: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

    The sea looks a little small :0

  5. "Joe Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Ken said:

    I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html
    it's the second picture down.

    Ken

    So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the dinner
    table... or perhaps while watching TV?

    I was thinking I could use it perhaps in the bathroom, perhaps as a
    substitute for magazines!

    Ken

  6. Joe Canuck [email protected] said:
    Ken said:

    I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    the second picture down.

    Quoted message said:

    So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
    dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?

    Ohhh, nooo. Much trickier than that, weedhopper. You *STAND* on it and
    pedal. Only wimps use a support.

    --

    John ([email hidden])

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.