Here is what Joe Rowing wrote me about that specifc frame:
"It was specially made to order and if I remember correctly it has
slightly more height clearance than the other early ones. I believe it
will fit a gazalodi although I prefer a halo or kujo as they have a more
agile, rounder profile.
Everything on it was produced by myself. the machineing, tube bending,
brazing etc.
The material is T45 and 4130 cromo tube and I use special high strength
brazing filler.
The seat tube was made for a 22.2 cro-mo BMX post to be used with any of
the rail-adaptors or my own carbon bonded rail seats.
That said the standard 22.0 will *probably* just about fit.
The bearing holders are precision machined to take the 40mm bearings of
the profile hub. the standard square-taper hubs will also fit.
- the frame pre-dates the KH hubs and the more recent KH MKII hubs
(which I helped design)
The finish is powder-coating, the inside is all waxoiled to rust-proof.
If you're curious about the design - it was built to my own design as
the best MUni that money could produce.
the twin-tubes are to reduce width of the frame whilst still providing
plenty of clearance. It had to be steel to allow a little bit of zing
when flicking it through singletrack.
The twin stay at the back supports the rear stay in a much stiffer and
lighter way than the Hunter. "
--
pdc - Wacky Fringe Sportster
------------------------------------------------------------------------
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41373